FBI: "no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11"

Simon Garlick

• Members

Originally posted by V-Type

Whoops another Bush Admin. Lie. Im shocked. Not. They have BS'd their way from the stealing of the elections to the raping of the hard working American public and waring with any nation that says boo. Hell we impeached/imprisioned officials for far less in the past so what gives? In real life if you or I pulled these things youd be in Jail for years. Thank a Republican and the media for the current regime of theives and liars. IMO.

this is idiotic on so many levels....please leave this country

• Members

Originally posted by Simon Garlick

Ever wondered why, on Osama bin Laden's official "Wanted" page on the FBI website, there's no mention of the September 11 attacks?

Answer: as far as the FBI is concerned, he wasn't involved, so they're not chasing him for anything connected to 9/11.

Thank God you Aussies are right on schedule with things. Have any clues to Watergate yet?

• Members

Jeez, Louise, Garlick your diatribes are getting old. Don't you remember Bin Jerkoff taking credit for 911 prior to the last US election and threatening more attacks? It was one of the factors that helped swing the election to Bush.

Hell, Bin Laden (apparently) took credit again recently, as reported by no less than Al-Jazeerah:

"Osama bin Laden has said Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person convicted in a US court for the September 11 attacks, had nothing to do with the operations, according to a website audio recording.

"The speaker on the tape, purported to be bin Laden, the al-Qaeda leader, said he had personally assigned tasks to the 19 hijackers who staged the attacks on US cities which killed nearly 3,000 people."

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/8DA5A898-0627-4B85-8142-279CD5972911.htm

• Members

Probably old news, but I think everyone should see the documentary "Loose change".

You can watch it here: http://www.seeloosechange.com/
Or if you now how torrents work, you can download it at http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=506503

There are so many unanswered questions. And even if only half of the facts in the movie should be true, it still really opens eyes...

• Members

Originally posted by Mesaholic

Jeez, Louise, Garlick your diatribes are getting old. Don't you remember Bin Jerkoff taking credit for 911 prior to the last US election and threatening more attacks? It was one of the factors that helped swing the election to Bush.

Hell, Bin Laden (apparently) took credit again recently, as reported by no less than Al-Jazeerah:

"Osama bin Laden has said Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person convicted in a US court for the September 11 attacks, had nothing to do with the operations, according to a website audio recording.

"The speaker on the tape, purported to be bin Laden, the al-Qaeda leader, said he had personally assigned tasks to the 19 hijackers who staged the attacks on US cities which killed nearly 3,000 people."

Yeah, because noone has EVER taken credit for something that someone else did. That's unpossible!

Anyway, don't take it up with me, take it up with the FBI. If it's not chasing him for 9/11, I presume it's for good reason.

• Members
:confused:

I thought that Bin Laden had actually gone on record to take credit for 9/11?!?!?!

I remember that he said something like the attacks produced better results than they had imagined or hoped for.

Either way, that sick {censored} should be fed his own balls...by a woman, just to add insult to injury! :D

• Members

Originally posted by xgxmanx

BWWWWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Retarded left wing faggotry at it's best...

Come on now... That doesn't sound like something Jesus would say. Oh yeah, I forgot... Jesus hates fags.

Archived