New Rocktar: Supernova starting now: Post your psychotic musings here:

thriftyshirt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bet Navarro would give a thumbs up to a talking turd that stole his car and spit in his mom's face.

"Dude, you really took a risk there, stealing my car, and spitting in my mom's face, and being a turd and all, but (dramatic pause) it was awesome! remember to 'crush it' next week."

• Members
Originally posted by thriftyshirt

I bet Navarro would give a thumbs up to a talking turd that stole his car and spit in his mom's face.

"Dude, you really took a risk there, stealing my car, and spitting in my mom's face, and being a turd and all, but (dramatic pause) it was awesome! remember to 'crush it' next week."

He wants sloppy seconds after Gilby. :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by aerianne

I can predict most of the critiques. "You were great, but please bring the rock next time!" Do I qualify for having ESP now?

"You know, you suck and don't rock..."

"...on the other hand, you just didn't suck and rocked, good job."

:mad:

• Members

Jill Buckteeth: Drive

She looks like a very very low rent Patti Smith. But not even remotely right for the band. If she fronted the band she'd look like a Barbie Doll made out of weeds standing in front of a methodone clinic.

Blech. She sounds like dishwater.

• Members

Originally posted by code_blue

The blonde girl is pretending....PRETENDING to play guitar on stage...

Why?

Because playing a guitar on stage automatically makes you rock!

I know I should be cheering for her cause she's Canadian, but I can't. That's a nice guitar she's playing though.

Archived