sort of off topic: What is a USA custom Shop jackson RR1 worth?

guitarist17

• Members

Originally posted by DannyM

I've been thinking of getting a RR1t lately.

If that was black or metallic black I'd buy it.

Yep, RR1ts are REALLY sweet. I can't really justify another metal guitar as I only really play metal on my own time, band is more rock. But they are tons of fun and workmanship/playability is awesome.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarist17

note to everyone: this a prefender jackson RR-1T customshop, tags from the store still on the guitar, so please take that into consideration on giving me your opinion on what its worth
:)

Chris

Are you just buying it to resell? They are really sweet guitars for metal, although I wouldn't pay more than what a current fender RR1T goes for personally.

• Members

Originally posted by '63-Strat

Are you just buying it to resell? They are really sweet guitars for metal, although I wouldn't pay more than what a current fender RR1T goes for personally.

sadly yes :(, it is really hard, as I've wanted an RR-1T for years, but I just can't afford it right now, and plus I'm building my live rig, which is more important than another guitar at the moment...trust me....I want REALLY bad.

chris

• Members

sadly yes
:(
, it is really hard, as I've wanted an RR-1T for years, but I just can't afford it right now, and plus I'm building my live rig, which is more important than another guitar at the moment...trust me....I want REALLY bad.

chris

Keep it and Sell your DV-8 to recoup some cost. nothing says metal like a Custom RR.:thu:

• Members

note to everyone: this a prefender jackson RR-1T customshop, tags from the store still on the guitar, so please take that into consideration on giving me your opinion on what its worth
:)

Chris

The whole 'pre fender' thing cracks me up. Thing about a custom shop guitar is that it had better have really unique feature(s) to be worth much more than a standard USA Jackson, and even then, a lot of times they aren't.

$1k to $1.5k depending on rare features and if you can sucker someone into paying extra for a 'custom shop' silkscreen on the headstock and 'pre fender' goodness.

Pete

• Members

Originally posted by Stratotone

The whole 'pre fender' thing cracks me up. Thing about a custom shop guitar is that it had better have really unique feature(s) to be worth much more than a standard USA Jackson, and even then, a lot of times they aren't.

$1k to $1.5k depending on rare features and if you can sucker someone into paying extra for a 'custom shop' silkscreen on the headstock and 'pre fender' goodness.

Pete

the only reason why i said prefender, is because i wasn't sure if they were in more demand or not, or if people liked them better, I had no idea.

chris+

• Members

Originally posted by V-Type

Keep it and Sell your DV-8 to recoup some cost. nothing says metal like a Custom RR.
:thu:

Aw, come on. It's a ESP DV-8 though. No guitar is more metal than the Dave Mustaine V. None. Even the RR bows down to it.

Archived