I got a package people!!!! new amp content

chief04

• Members
Originally posted by Tonemeister69

Aren't you the guy with the VH-4
:confused:

I was considering a VH4 at first but i changed and went with the herbert.

Right, just been dicking about with this for the last hour and this amp SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had a triple rec and a powerball in the past and they have nothing on the herbert IMO.
I had to go straight to the 3rd channel with the mid cut and I was not disappointed,
I was a bit unsure about putting the coin down on one of these without playing one beforehand but I am real happy with it, And yes James the 7 string and this amp are a perfect match with each other.

Feel free to post your settings if u have a herbert so I can try them out!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by chief04

I was considering a VH4 at first but i changed and went with the herbert.

Right, just been dicking about with this for the last hour and this amp SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had a triple rec and a powerball in the past and they have nothing on the herbert IMO.

I had to go straight to the 3rd channel with the mid cut and I was not disappointed,

I was a bit unsure about putting the coin down on one of these without playing one beforehand but I am real happy with it, And yes James the 7 string and this amp are a perfect match with each other.

Feel free to post your settings if u have a herbert so I can try them out!!!!!!!!!

well its a real tweakers amp and since im using a marshall cab, ill probably be dialling in a little more deep, bass and whatnot that you with your Bogner. Unlike other amps, all the gain is useable, so dont be afraid to try it above 1oclock, where most other amps just turn to mush. With the midcut, try keeping the intensity at around 9oclock and turning the level up, so you get a mid boost but with more lows. Also, with the 7string, to get a real punch you in the nuts kinda tightness, back off the bass and use the deep control to compensate, this perhaps works best in a band, but it sounds pretty cool

Oh, and something i found the other day, i noticed you get a big sound if you turn the master all the way up and use the channel volume as your master.

So many options though, youll find a ton of cool sounds in there

James

• Members

Congradulations on getting your Herbert!:thu:
You won't regret it!
Welcome to the B.O.D.
Now to complete the package, think about trading in that Bogner Uber cab for a Diezel cab to go with the Herbert.:p:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by C-4

Congradulations on getting your Herbert!
:thu:
You won't regret it!

Welcome to the B.O.D.

Now to complete the package, think about trading in that Bogner Uber cab for a Diezel cab to go with the Herbert.
:p:wave:

The wait would have been to long for a diezel cab, I aint got any other cabs and I am real inpatient when it comes to waiting for things.
I got a good deal on the bogner cab also. ;)

Archived