It's 100 degrees outside

willy22

• Members

It's too hot for me, even now. This morning I woke up early because of the {censored}ing heat.

Originally posted by Big Hair

nice and cool in the UK - looks like our two week heatwave has finished and I can now sleep properly at night now
:)

• Members

Originally posted by KirkHammett1

Its about the same, I work 12 hours day in it leveling ground. Its taking its toll. I dont remember a summer this hot in probably 10 years.

I used to frame houses during the summer when I was in high school. I feel your pain. I really feel sorry for roofers right now. So how much weight have you lost?

• Members

Originally posted by willy22

I used to frame houses during the summer when I was in high school. I feel your pain. I really feel sorry for roofers right now. So how much weight have you lost?

During the summer 15-20 lbs, then gain it all back in the fall/winter. My shorts fall right off during mid summer and have to use a screw pouch as a belt.

• Members

I know it gets hot in Texas. My aunt and uncle live in Houston and they were here (north Alabama) a couple of weeks ago. My uncle said it was hotter over here right now. Either way, its so hot I don't feel like doing anything but lay around. I should go find a good water hole to jump into, but I'm too lazy. Besides, I can sit right here in the air conditioning and post on HCAF! :D

Archived