OT: Any of you guys shooters?

zepman

• Members

FINALLY made it to the range yesterday,first time since April 05:eek: WHEN I normally shoot once a month AT LEAST.Had a divorce and two knee surgerys get in the way of me having much fun;)
ANYWAY me and my boy decided to make it a Smith and Wesson day so we brought my late 70's vintage 44 mag,and two 50's vintage 38 specials smithfamily.jpg
I also brought my home defense weapon of choice my Dad's old M1911A fixed sight that I just put a new barrel on the day before.<Ahttp://zepman.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/m1911a1b.jpg
Anyway we shared a lane for an hour and then I fired two strings from each weapon rapid fire on seperate targets(25FT). I am happy with the results due to the long layoff BUT those groups should be a LOT tighter then they are. I got some work to do:thu: john806.jpg........................John:wave:

• Members

I have a Springfield 1911 that I shoot. I don't go to ranges, I just go to my family's land and shoot squirrels. If I don't see any rodents, I just put up some targets and shoot at them. I need to get me a 9mm or something 'cus the .45 rounds cost a lot.

• Members
Originally posted by zepman

FINALLY made it to the range yesterday,first time since April 05:eek: WHEN I normally shoot once a month AT LEAST.Had a divorce and two knee surgerys get in the way of me having much fun;)

ANYWAY me and my boy decided to make it a Smith and Wesson day so we brought my late 70's vintage 44 mag,and two 50's vintage 38 specials
smithfamily.jpg
I also brought my home defense weapon of choice my Dad's old M1911A fixed sight that I just put a new barrel on the day before.
<A
http://zepman.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/m1911a1b.jpg

Anyway we shared a lane for an hour and then I fired two strings from each weapon rapid fire on seperate targets(25FT). I am happy with the results due to the long layoff BUT those groups should be a LOT tighter then they are. I got some work to do:thu:
john806.jpg
........................John:wave:

Usually I could give a crap about guns, but those are really nice looking. :thu: And yeah I go shooting from time to time with my friend who has a god damn arsenal, but never got into it enough to buy one.

• Members

Another shooter here! A big S&W fan as well. I even bought some shares in the company I like them so much.

I only have pics of about half my stuff but here is the half that I do...

My single-action and "cowboy" stuff.
classicgng01.JPG

My big .50s - Barrett M82A1 and S&W 500
supremegng05.JPG

I still need to get pics of my hunting/varmint rifles, double-action revolvers, semi-autos, and military guns.

I will also be acquiring a Kimber "Desert Warrior" .45 1911, S&W M&P Tactical Rifle, Polish underfolder AK, and a new varmint rifle in Ruger .204 all in the near future. :thu:

-Ron

• Members

Dam man you have some awsome lever-action guns

I have a set of remington BDL 700's a 222, 22-250, 223, 243,25-06, 270 and a 30-06. For hand guns Thomson Center (TCR) barrels 22 hornet, 223 and 30-30 also a Marlin 310 lever action .22 . Thats about it. I was from South Dakota but we just moved here (Minnesota) and I can only paper shoot with the rifles. Have to go up north 5 hour to hunt with them, Slug here. SUCKS.

Originally posted by Ponec

Another shooter here! A big S&W fan as well. I even bought some shares in the company I like them so much.

classicgng01.JPG

supremegng05.JPG

I still need to get pics of my hunting/varmint rifles, double-action revolvers, semi-autos, and military guns.

I will also be acquiring a Kimber "Desert Warrior" .45 1911, S&W M&P Tactical Rifle, Polish underfolder AK, and a new varmint rifle in Ruger .204 all in the near future.
:thu:

-Ron

• Members

My "S&W Day" means bringing these to the range:
MY357s.jpg
4" 686 and a 2" 60, both with Meprolight sights.
I handload my own ammo (a lot cheaper that way) and when I rip off a round on the snubby the 44 mag guys get jealous!
18 grains of 2400 under a 125gr hollowpoint = 2 foot flame out the muzzle and a concussion that makes shotgunners take notice.
:D
On my "45" days I bring these:
MY45s.jpg

• Members

I should probably start going to a shooting range and learn proper gun handling proceedures.
If anybody broke into my home today... i'd probably shoot a hail of bullets into the wall around him outlining his body shape.

Criminals' bodies should not be outlined that way.

• Members
Originally posted by Ponec

classicgng01.JPG

supremegng05.JPG

I will also be acquiring a Kimber "Desert Warrior" .45 1911, S&W M&P Tactical Rifle, Polish underfolder AK, and a new varmint rifle in Ruger .204 all in the near future.
:thu:

-Ron

Beautiful collection and I want you on MY TEAM with that 50 cal when/If the {censored} hits the fan:thu: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by FLYING V 83

My "S&W Day" means bringing these to the range:

MY357s.jpg
4" 686 and a 2" 60, both with Meprolight sights.

I handload my own ammo (a lot cheaper that way) and when I rip off a round on the snubby the 44 mag guys get jealous!

18 grains of 2400 under a 125gr hollowpoint = 2 foot flame out the muzzle and a concussion that makes shotgunners take notice.

:D
On my "45" days I bring these:

MY45s.jpg

Beautiful,I also HAVE to handload to be able to afford to shoot all of my weapons(over 40)..................John

Archived