Anyone want to trade a 5150 II for my Stiletto Duece?

bob the dentist

• Members
Originally posted by jem7vwh

I'd probably trade if I still had my 5150 II... just to sell the Stilletto locally for more.
:thu:

:D

Yeah I could get a decent amount locally I suppose, but I just don't care anymore, I want a damn 5150 II and they're close enough in value that I don't feel like trying to get anymore...I already lost $400 in value - what's another $100?

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

That and the fact that the number of total messages we can have was reduced by a lot. I have no idea why though, it's very annoying.

definitely a +1 on that, I don't really have that many PM's and it still gets full all the time, I don't know why they can't just give us more space.

• Members

Originally posted by bob the dentist

It's not as bad as it sounds, me and Matt have just been randomly talking about the Stiletto and the 5150.

You know we could just do it here instead haha.

You know, that would probably be easier. When I get home I'll probably have like 50 emails saying I have a new PM.

• Members

Originally posted by MattACaster

You know, that would probably be easier. When I get home I'll probably have like 50 emails saying I have a new PM.

Yeah I don't know why we did that haha.

I turned off that function though, it only emails me when I'm full up...except my email service has been slow as {censored} in notifying me of messages and friend requests on myspace, so I don't even open my Thunderbird program anymore.

• Members

Originally posted by bob the dentist

Yeah I don't know why we did that haha.

I turned off that function though, it only emails me when I'm full up...except my email service has been slow as {censored} in notifying me of messages and friend requests on myspace, so I don't even open my Thunderbird program anymore.

I should probably do that.

Anyway, I believe I was about to PM you saying that, compaired to V30, the GT12-75s sound very scooped to me.

• Members
Originally posted by KLeeneX

Don't even bother trying to sell your Stiletto. Mines been on ebay for 3 weeks and I have nothing to show for it. My Buy it Now is even lower than most and it's in perfect condition. It's sad really. The Stiletto is a kick ass amp.

:(

where were you 3 weeks ago????:(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived