a Very intresteresting view of a Syrian psychologist about Islam

30secs

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

are you mad?! not a big deal? that's probably the single most significant idea anyone ever had! it seems so simple because you grew up learning it right from the start, and it is beautifully simple in execution, but it was an absolutely monumental development. its simplicity just makes it that much more profound.

I Was being facetious. You didn't see my joke about 10 fingers and "0" by chopping them off?

I know...I am viewed as mostly humorless.

And that was then...what about now? Really...let's talk about the last 100 years. With the advent of some good real science. What's gone down in the land of sand in the last century.

INnovators are always innovators. Not just a few specks of(adimittedlyworhtwhile) "innovations" over the entire cour45se of human history.

Americans are still innovating. China and Japan are innovators, maybe in their own way.

As I said, I don't care of you invented the Earth and sky...if your intent is to rip it to shreds, it pretty much nullifies your "innovation".

And don't give me that {censored}. If the Arabs...the REST of them...were TRUELY peace loving, this would have never gotten this far. Other countries can "mostlty" contain their violence. Mostly within ther borders, mostly within their prescribed military. Arabs can't. Innovative indeed.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Vitalogy57

Jaysus mang, give it up already, we get your point.

I admitted I was kidding about the base-10.

And I have politely (or not) asked for some recent innovations, with not one shred of a suggestion of one.

And you're just like "forget it" like you don;t want to tell me all the great Arab innovations of late.

Like you said, whatever. :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by Mickaroony

Religious people in general {censored} me to tears.

Close this thread or move it to OT, it has nothing to do with amps....just idiots

Do you crusade against ALL the OT threads?

I like my Fender amp.

There...on topic!

;)

• Members

Originally posted by cog

It's perfectly true that there are differences in the beliefs of Islam and western thought. This is not, however, the reason for terrorism, certainly not that which is aimed at western countries. The reason is western political and foreign policy, proven time and time again to be every bit as barbaric and inhumane as the way in which she characterises islamic life.

You bought the terrorist line. Get educated brother and think for yourself

I have a link below that is used even by some governments to hear what these people actually say to their people.

They deny the Holocuast. The tell people its ok to kill americans right on their own news programs. They are the biggest racists on the face of earth. They say the Jews planned every bad thing that ever happened secretly behind the scenes. That they evolved from rats. I mean its real crazy Hitler rhetoric..yet people like you are the reason why no one stops it. Because you guys add up. Not because your bad bro......but because you have let their propaganda spill from your very lips.

And if you believe for one moment those civilians in lebanon who were killed did not already pray for the death of the Jews..keep watching the Video's. They mixed themselves in with terrorists to protect them and considered themselves lucky to be killed so they can get their reward from their god.

The radicals believe that killing themselves leads to reward in Heaven. Please stop thinking like a normal person. Their religion is convert or Kill. It does not matter what anyones policy is as long as its not THEIR policy--ask the leaders of S. Arabia and Egypt

Even the good Muslims make excuses for these crazy lunatics. The root cause is their twisted Convert or Kill mentality. Dont be one of the fools who spreads their message

Islamic news translated

http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S5&P1=15&P3=2#

• Members

Originally posted by Light em Up

I have a link below that is used even by some governments to hear what these people actually say to their people.

They deny the Holocuast. The tell people its ok to kill americans right on their own news programs. They are the biggest racists on the face of earth. They say the Jews planned every bad thing that ever happened secretly behind the scenes. That they evolved from rats. I mean its real crazy Hitler rhetoric..yet people like you are the reason why no one stops it. Because you guys add up. Not because your bad bro......but because you have let their propaganda spill from your very lips.

And if you believe for one moment those civilians in lebanon who were killed did not already pray for the death of the Jews..keep watching the Video's. They mixed themselves in with terrorists to protect them and considered themselves lucky to be killed so they can get their reward from their god.

The radicals believe that killing themselves leads to reward in Heaven. Please stop thinking like a normal person. Their religion is convert or Kill. It does not matter what anyones policy is as long as its not THEIR policy--ask the leaders of S. Arabia and Egypt

Even the good Muslims make excuses for these crazy lunatics. The root cause is their twisted Convert or Kill mentality. Dont be one of the fools who spreads their message

Islamic news translated

Thanks for the heads up mate, but I assure you, I'm thinking just fine for myself thanks. I'm not being swayed by either islamic or western propaganda.

• Members
Originally posted by Light em Up

Islamic news translated

http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S5&P1=15&P3=2#

bingo :thu:

Archived