DISSECTION frontman Jon N

WillShrdForFood

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by yabba

ahahahahaha! with his sword of killing +8 (and a +2 bonus to saves against petrification) he rides into battle!

or at least to go get some more doritos and mountain dew.

He has a different belief structure.. I think that the MLO's explanation of what happens after you die is no more ridiculous than the Christian / Jewish / Muslim / Pastafarian explanation.

• Members

Originally posted by Inearthed

He has a different belief structure.. I think that the MLO's explanation of what happens after you die is no more ridiculous than the Christian / Jewish / Muslim / Pastafarian explanation.

ultimately I agree, and try to respect everyone's different beliefs. it was hard for me to read that with a straight face though (I played my fair share of D&D as a youth)

• Members

Originally posted by Inearthed

I think that the MLO's explanation of what happens after you die is no more ridiculous than the Christian / Jewish / Muslim / Pastafarian explanation.

Dark Lords, Wrathful Chaos, Dark Essence?

how can this be compared? {censored}er plays too much D&D and offs himself. But not before killing someone else first? Who gives a {censored} where he goes, at least he's out of our hair for now.

Just because you think he's a good musician doesn't mean he isn't humanity's punchline... I hate how people view celebrity

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

That's a shame. He was a great guitarist.

I have no idea why some of you idiots find humor in this guy commiting suicide. What a joke that is.
:rolleyes:

OMG RETARDS!

I wasn't finding humor in the fact that he killed himself, I was finding humor in that quoted blurb.

• Members

I have no idea why some of you idiots find humor in this guy commiting suicide. What a joke that is.

Great guitarist he may have been but you gotta admit, Reinkaos was not Dissection. Furthermore, he was a racist.

In honor for the rest of today I shall listen to Storm of the Light's Bane.

• Members

Hey, we are respecting his rights, no one here argued that he shouldn't have, right? I hate to quote myself, but it applies.

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

Just because you think he's a good musician doesn't mean he isn't humanity's punchline... I hate how people view celebrity

• Members

OMG RETARDS!

I wasn't finding humor in the fact that he killed himself, I was finding humor in that quoted blurb.

Truly, it was the wording that I was laughing at too... but he's still a tool. It's just not quite about humor with him so much as it is a breath of fresh air.

• Members

My theroy,

He killed a gay man.... went to prison.... got some meat in the 'out door'... enjoyed it... got out of prison... felt remorse for his gay victim whom he would now problably fall in love with... couldn't take the mental strain... offed himself.

End of story... not so sad... quite pathetic!

Take care and remeber to enjoy the internet to its fullest,

Vid

• Members

Truly, it was the wording that I was laughing at too... but he's still a tool. It's just not quite about humor with him so much as it is a breath of fresh air.

yeah, I like some of his music; but he doesn't exactly seem like the kind of guy I'd really like to hang out and pal around with (yep, seemed like a pretty big tool to me)

• Members

ahahahahaha! with his sword of killing +8 (and a +2 bonus to saves against petrification) he rides into battle!

or at least to go get some more doritos and mountain dew.

LEEEERRRRROOOOOYY JEEENNNNKIIIINSS!!!

I was hoping since I don't play world of warcraft and I know about this, that a lot of people here would understand it too... guess I have to Youtube it

• Members

Originally posted by Kill_the_Son

I'm surprised there arn't more Dissection fans here, this entire forum tends to be whores to the sound of anything with melody and Dissection had a hell of a lot of it.

who says we aren't? Just cause I dig the music doesn't mean I'll miss him

Archived