DISSECTION frontman Jon N

WillShrdForFood

• Members

This whole Nodtveidt thing had nothing to do with most Satanism. Satanism has nothing to do with Suicide. THe fact he had the Satanic Bible open totally contradicts Satanism.

Fact is, he was in a fringe cult which doesn't matter if it was Satanic, Christian or HIndu.

People who think Suicide is normal in Satanism know nothing about it.

Most of the Norwegian bands were just {censored}ed up kids trying to outdo each other, most of them were atheists.

Nodtveidt is not the norm.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by tnttnttnt

To those of you who still don't get it and need an example:

If you found out that Picasso was an awful child molestor, would you destroy his paintings? You probably would, but you shouldn't.

Because
his art is more important
than what he did as a member of this {censored} society.

See, you've gone and got your panties in a bunch and can't see the truth through all of Jon's pubic hair...

No one is claiming to get rid of his music, or even saying not to listen to his band... I've been listening to "storms" every day so far this week...

He killed himself, which is a personal thing having nothing to do with his band, and we are judging his person, not his band. Most of us are fans of his, but its not the music we are talking about, it is him. And repeating this "He served his time, give it a rest" garbage is ridiculous. He did 7 years for a hate crime involving a shotgun to the head... you have completely lost sense of reality here kid, and I hope you realize that sooner than later.

I couldn't resist.

You don't care about art because you listen to crap, pathetic, miserable PC bands like Radiohead and (their clones) Muse.

High art
is only inspired by either HATE or PAIN. Think about it...

We don't care about art?! only Hate or Pain inspires true art?! I'm sorry bud, you sound like (what we call in america) an angry numetal kid. Do you own multiple pair of jeans that feature more metal on them than denim? Do you cut yourself?

Plenty of "High Art" is inspired by negative emotions like frustration, hate, or the like... but the only thing that makes anything art is your ability to invent and display amazing communication through your chosen craft.

You sound like one of those meatheads that only listens to heavy music because anything displaying a clean channel is for pussies. You are a joke and lack a fundamental understanding of what art is. Furthermore, I think it is you that doesn't care about music, not us. Because simply put, you DON'T LIKE music, you like Metal. There is so much to music besides blitzing solo's and power chords, and I'm not trying to pick on metal because I love it to death, but I seriously doubt given your recent display that you even understand metal to the fullest.

Infact, I'd be surprised if you were able to drive a motor vehicle legally or handle sharp objects

• Members

Hey FWAxeIbanez

thanks for attacking me personally on a thread where I said I wouldn't post again. You're a coward but I won't let you get away with it. I will only talk about you now.

I said HIGH ART not just art, and it's not mine the phrase that high art is only inspired by hate or pain. If you don't get it, is only because you're retarted (is that your own picture?)

You don't understand court orders because you like hunting people down with angry mobs and hanging them. That's your idea of justice. But of course you live in a giant prison anyway...

Oh and don't call me kid you {censored}head I'm 10 years older than you.

You've been listening to Storms? You mean Storm (of the light's bane), stupid? Go back to your hillbilly music you lazy, coward, wanker.

• Members

Hey FWAxeIbanez

thanks for attacking me personally on a thread where I said I wouldn't post again. You're a coward but I won't let you get away with it. I will only talk about you now.

I said HIGH ART not just art, and it's not mine the phrase that high art is only inspired by hate or pain. If you don't get it, is only because you're retarted (is that your own picture?)

You don't understand court orders because you like hunting people down with angry mobs and hanging them. That's your idea of justice. But of course you live in a giant prison anyway...

Oh and don't call me kid you {censored}head I'm 10 years older than you.

You've been listening to Storms? You mean Storm (of the light's bane), stupid? Go back to your hillbilly music you lazy, coward, wanker.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Well you know, I'm in california so I'm gonna go have a quick surf before I go to bed

• Members

I'm shocked. One of the most infuential musicians of the 90s for extreme metal is gone.

All of you kids here born in the mid to late 80's and other morons, who post crap about him should STFU. Show a little respect. You don't know what you're talking about. You only know he was involved in a murder case.

He served his sentence. Isn't that enough for you, scumbags? Is this the justice you want to get when you {censored} up?

You don't judge an artist by his personal life. Not unless you're a dickless PC creep.

Do yourselves a favour and buy The Somberlain. See what music was available at the time it was released.

Learn something, then talk about it.

You can judge people by their personal lives. Thats fine with me.

You're calling people PC yet you're the one defending a guy who killed someone else, then himself. pfft....moron. The guy was lucky he got such a lenient sentence.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Gat Damn death metal (*waits for someone to tell me they're not death metal but some other random sub genre) dudes are {censored}ing retarded.

99$ of the time when people commit suicide they're not "focussed, strong and happy." Unless of course its the buddhist monk setting himself on fire. What a bunch of misguided tools.
:lol:

* blackened melodic deaht metalz :o

n0ob :mad:

• Members

Frank Zappa - Suicide Chump

You say there ain't no use in livin'
It's all a waste of time
'N you wanna throw your life away, well
People that's just fine
Go ahead on 'n get it over with then
Find you a bridge 'n take a jump
Just make sure you do it right the first time