The Mars Volta and the urine thrown at them thread.

murdock

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by bob the dentist

I don't see how people can say this about TMV...at least they're doing something different.

I can't stand that {censored}ty band. That guitarist is a joke. He runs about 5000 pedals in front of his amp. He isn't even playing guitar at that point. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

I can't stand that {censored}ty band. That guitarist is a joke. He runs about 5000 pedals in front of his amp. He isn't even playing guitar at that point.
:rolleyes:

He really doesn't use crazy ambience as much as people seem to think :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They have a great groove in most of their songs.

*listens to TMV out of spite*

• Members

Originally posted by Dave Owens

yeah..really funny..esp if the guy who threw had AIDS..and the bass player caught it in the eyes or the mouth...

yeeahh..wicked funny..

Yeah, I've never heard of AIDS being spread by urine.... :freak:

• Members

Whoa! I was at that concert but I think I was gettin' some food at that time. When the the peppers were playing, Flea mentioned something about a bottle being thrown at Mars Volta. By the way, Red Hot Chili Peppers were awesome. My only disappointment was that they didn't play Under the Bridge...:cry:

• Members

Originally posted by bob the dentist

I don't see how people can say this about TMV...at least they're doing something different.

Bob, this isn't a personal attack, so don't take it that way... That's a pointless route to take... "They're doing something different"

I could stick a theramin pole up my arse and beat my genitals on a congo drum, I'd be doing something different... doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be any good, or anyone will like it. There's probably someone out there that would, but it's all opinion... Just don't base a defense on "different".

• Members

Originally posted by Deadbeat Son

I saw Social Distortion at Red Rocks last month. The vendors said they had to pour all drinks into cups (even bottled water) at the request of the band. Evidently it's happened to them as well.

-JP

So, urine specifically, or just bottles and containers and stuff?

Was that show in the video at Red Rocks?

Archived