Guitar Center Labor Day Sale

The Jeff

• Members

I just put a down payment on a GC exclusive Dunlop Crybaby in pink that is a limited edition being offered at the sale on Monday.
They weren't supposed to even have them displayed, so I got the first one. It sounds very good too, which surprised me!
Price on this $99 pedal will be $59.99 on Monday.

• Members

Originally posted by SkyhighRocks

the stores near me lure you in...give you a huge list...and then tell you that the list is a master list for ALL guitar centers in the country. So the good stuff is usually not in stock.

haha ... you must go to N.Attleboro ??? actually they have been cool to me in the last 4-5 months ..

Warwick ????

• Members

Originally posted by GRIFF10672

haha ... you must go to N.Attleboro ??? actually they have been cool to me in the last 4-5 months ..

Warwick ????

they both pull the same crap. Every year too. "Do you have this?" "no...not at our store." "how about this?" "No, not at our store. This list is for all stores."

• Members
Originally posted by guitarworld

is this really going to be a great sale?, we just got a guitar center in my area, although i have been to them before. I have heard that when they do "sales" it really isnt a sale and that not much changes in prices

I got a great deal on a BC Rich Bich NJ natural finish/neck thru only to find that the neck was warped, and then the replacement I got that was brand new in the box had a neck that couldn't even be adjusted at all via the truss rod. :freak::rolleyes: So I continue to hate BC Rich guitars and am not all that impressed with the sales I've personally seen.

On the other hand, I have gotten a couple of great deals on some used pedals even though there were no sales going on. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Zakko

You've been sucked in....

A slave to the radio and print ads!!!!!

SIEZE HIM!!!!

I jsut need some drum mics on the cheap and they got a set for 100 bucks and I am not sure if I can swing it by then. we will see how this weeks paycheck looks :)

• Members
Originally posted by Vigo1999

I saw a post by a forumite in another thread that they're blowin Rocktron power amps for 50bucks
:eek:
:eek: someone here can confirm this????
:confused:

ah and yes, buy one for me and i paypaled it ASAP
:thu:
:thu:

Someone confirm, I need a new cheap poweramp for my son.

• Members

Originally posted by Eshawn60

this one store in my area has a pitbull CLX 100 I want sooo bad... maybee ill have my inside guy ge tme a good deal last yera i got a mesa 2:100 for 400 bucks !

Go for it... That would be sweet to get a nice deal on.

• Members
Originally posted by GRIFF10672

haha ... you must go to N.Attleboro ??? actually they have been cool to me in the last 4-5 months

that's the one I always go to - I deal with a guy named Jeff who's usually at the effects counter - always treats me right. NO BS...

I just got a thing in the mail today - they're giving away FREE Squier Bullet Strats & Epi LP Juniors, those $99 ones w/ one humbucker, with the purchase of various Crate combo amps... that's the only thing I can remember off the top of my head, as I don't have the flyer in front of me right now.

I've usually found the best sale items aren't even advertised - you just gotta ask around, and definately haggle with them.

For once I finally hit a sale and will have some money to spend... FINALLY! I'm usually broke as hell when these things come up! :rolleyes::D

Archived