YES!!! My dream rig is almost complete

Zachman

• Members

Aloha ALL,

Well, I'm finally settled in Hawaii. I am SOOO Jonesing for my rack, which is still in LA with Bob Bradshaw. I've done a couple of gigs already with the FUCHS ODS and it's Awesome!

I just picked up a Mojave Peacemaker, which should be here in a week or 2.

I have mostly been playing the Fuchs ODS. I think I am going to pickup a TDS as well. These things are very versatile and a re definately able to do much more than Robben Ford tones. Very HIGHLY recommended that you experience them first hand. A Nice treat.

Bob Bradshaw is custom building me a rack controller, Dual/Stereo 5 channel line line mixer, Pedal tray power supply, RS10 (Double Expanded), and I already had the CAE 4 Amp Switcher. And he's also custom wiring the whole thing together for me. Custom mounting the Double expanded RS10 foot control on a pedal board w/ 3 Volume pedals (one like your guitar volume knob, 1 Post FX, and 1 directly connected to the Eventide H8000FW, Cry Baby Wah, & a Tap tempo control button for the TC 2290 and making a A&S Flight case to transport it.

Here is a list of the stuff.

Thoughts???

MEGA RACK

(20) SPACE SHOCK RACK CASE

FURMAN PL8+

KORG DTR1 TUNER

ROCKTRON 300G COMPRESSOR

RACK WERK LIGHT

TC ELECTRONIC 1210 CHORUS/EXPANDER

EVENTIDE H8000FW

TC ELECTRONIC 2290

LEXICON PCM-80

PANAMAX RACK LIGHT/POWER CONDITIONER

PEDAL TRAY (MXR; FLANGER, PHASE 90, DYNA COMP, BLUES BREAKER II, C.A.E POWER SUPPLY, FULLTONE OCD)

AMP GUIZMO

CUSTOM C.A.E LINE MIXER

CUSTOM C.A.E (4) AMP SWITCHER

CUSTOM C.A.E RACK CONTROLLER/SWITCHER

RACK DRAWER

AMPS

• Members

Originally posted by code_blue

Peterson strobostomp pwns Korg.

You should buy one of those.

That is...if you want to truly pwn.

The Korg has worked beautifully without incident for me so far. The peterson is a FANTASTIC unit.

NOT trying to PWN just get what I hear in my head, and be able to control everthing for live as well as in the studio. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

Wow:eek: Must be nice.... I am so far from having all the components of my dream rig that its almost sad... but I got a few so I guess its a start:)

My NEW philosophy is sell NOTHING EVER, only BUY. Eventually you get it all and tada... You gotta start building a mini rig :D

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

Wow:eek: Must be nice.... I am so far from having all the components of my dream rig that its almost sad... but I got a few so I guess its a start:)

Dream rig before I started posting here: roughly $1900

Dream rig after I started posting here: roughly $200,000

• Members

Dream rig before I started posting here: roughly $1900

Dream rig after I started posting here: roughly $200,000

Items purchased (for keeps, no swapping) since posting/lurking here (just over a year): Gibson SG Standard, Gibson LP Studio, CS G&L Legacy HB, Mesa F-30 head, Fender Supersonic 4*12, Boss GT8....

Still need (normally this would be want, but damnit I NEED THEM! lol): Mesa Mark I head, Bogner Shiva head, Fuchs lucky7 head, TopHat Emplexador, Orange AD140tch, SLO100, BadCat Cub IIR head, Komet...

PRS CU24, CS G&L ASAT special, Fender Gatton Tele, Suhr Classic, Suhr Standard, Jackson DK-1 flametop, CS Gibson 1960 LP Special VOS... and on and on and on and:cry:

• Members

Originally posted by Zakko

I have to ask.

How often do you play out?

What is your annual income?

quite a bit

private info

I have been collecting these pieces over some time, so it's not like I went and purchased all of this stuff one day on a whim.

• Members

Peterson strobostomp pwns Korg.

You should buy one of those.

That is...if you want to truly pwn.

You need to really check who you are posting to with this "pwnz" stuff :wave: The man had some of the best tone on the planet back in the day in Californa and this info comes from the tone nut Mentoneman.

Zachman!!!!

Glad to see you are spreading the MK III coli goodness on the island bro!! Did they have to add to the electrical infrastructure to support your new rig of freaking tone??? :D

MAn I needs me a PCM-80 :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Pepi

"My NEW philosophy is sell NOTHING EVER, only BUY."

I do this
:thu:
... but I'm getting pretty old and what is my sweet wife going to do with all this {censored} when I crook
:freak:

NO, PROB!!! What she does is this:

Get ahold of ME, and I'll handle it. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Code-001

Just need a Mark IV and Mark IIC+, as well as some V30 cabs.
:love::cool:

I have heard reports on his rig from some of the guys and it is the most incredible thing you will ever play man. When I heard he was leaving Cali I was freaking pissed cause I will be in Cali in January :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

You need to really check who you are posting to with this "pwnz" stuff
:wave:
The man had some of the best tone on the planet back in the day in Californa and this info comes from the tone nut Mentoneman.

Zachman!!!!

Glad to see you are spreading the MK III coli goodness on the island bro!! Did they have to add to the electrical infrastructure to support your new rig of freaking tone???
:D

MAn I needs me a PCM-80

ALOHA Bro bro,

Ya I did a few recording sessions so far, used the Boogie one one and the Fuchs on the others.

I did kinda notice that the street lights around my house are not very brite. :cool:

The Lexicon has some really cool FX, and of course the famous reverbs. I have heard that the one a lot of guys are really into are the PCM70 version 2, it supposedly has some neat X-pattern delays. I haven't had the opportunity of A/B-ing them but know that I am STOKED to have the PCM80. The only bummer is it changes patches very slow, but because I run it in parallel and use it mainly as a dedicated Reverb, I don't have too much of an issue with it.

Hope ALL is well with you and yours, KEEP ROCKIN'

• Members

Just need a Mark IV and Mark IIC+, as well as some V30 cabs.
:love::cool:

Have a MKIV if I need it, the Coliseum covers the MKIIC+'s territory for me.

I'd like to get a Two Rock Kustom, Egnater M100, and a Vox AC30 Head OLD one. I have an AC30 OLD one if

I need it though.

• Members

Originally posted by Zachman

Have a MKIV if I need it, the Coliseum covers the MKIIC+'s territory for me.

I'd like to get a Two Rock Kustom, Egnater M100, and a Vox AC30 Head OLD one. I have an AC30 OLD one if

I need it though.

Just need to throw that junky CAE pedalboard out and get a nice Axess FX-1 + Expander. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Zachman

ALOHA Bro bro,

Ya I did a few recording sessions so far, used the Boogie one one and the Fuchs on the others.

I did kinda notice that the street lights around my house are not very brite.
:cool:

The Lexicon has some really cool FX, and of course the famous reverbs. I have heard that the one a lot of guys are really into are the PCM70 version 2, it supposedly has some neat X-pattern delays. I haven't had the opportunity of A/B-ing them but know that I am STOKED to have the PCM80. The only bummer is it changes patches very slow, but because I run it in parallel and use it mainly as a dedicated Reverb, I don't have too much of an issue with it.

Hope ALL is well with you and yours, KEEP ROCKIN'

LOL...........making friends with the neighbors then I see :D

Ralph has stated the same thing with the patches but imo that Lexicon of his is the key to his awesome tone with the MK IV. I am trying to go the miked into the mixer route as he has for my recording and playing rig, just seems to work the best. Nail the mike position and just change heads :thu:

Good to see ya back bro bro :)

• Members

Just need to throw that junky CAE pedalboard out and get a nice Axess FX-1 + Expander.

:D Not enough buttons for all the control functions I have.

Presets 1-6

Banks up/dn

Marshall select

Marshall ch 1/2

Marshall ch 3

Boogie Select

Boogie ch 1/2

Fuchs Select

Fuchs clean/OD

Fuchs Gain

Fuchs Mid Boost

Peacemaker select

Fender Super Select

TC 2290 select

TC 2290 Tap Tempo

Eventide H8000FW Select

TC 1210 Select

Lexicon PCM80 select

MXR Dyna Comp Select

MXR Flanger Select

MXR Phase 90 Select

Marshall BBII Select

Fulltone OCD Select

Korg DTR1 Tuner Mute

RS10Becker.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

LOL...........making friends with the neighbors then I see

Ralph has stated the same thing with the patches but imo that Lexicon of his is the key to his awesome tone with the MK IV. I am trying to go the miked into the mixer route as he has for my recording and playing rig, just seems to work the best. Nail the mike position and just change heads

Good to see ya back bro bro
:)

I can't wait to get the rack back. Bob also has my marshall and my fender so I am playing with the bare essentials compared to what i'm used to, but that's good, because I can concentrate on the playing more... so when i get back the rig which will now include the H8000FW, TC1210 and all the CAE gear to control it all, I will be in FULL program mode. DOAH!!! I am salavating just thinking about it.

Ralph OWNS!!!! HUGE!!! I love his tone, no matter what amp or guitar, he dials in such sweetness and plays... Well.... like Ralph, he RULES!!! :thu:

Archived