Take some of my stuff, please. Canadians only.

JamesPeters

• Members

Pickups to Ray, dibs called. :)

Pedal case is spoken for, sorry. Someone PMed me for it...

...and because of that, please let me remind people what I said in the first post above:

This is supposed to be first come/first serve for people who post on this thread. If you PM or email me, you are actually not getting ahead of the game. Please post on this thread so I have a clear record of who posted and the times they post. If anyone else PMs me about these items, I might not reply.

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

Pickups to Ray, dibs called.
:)

Pedal case is spoken for, sorry. Someone PMed me for it...

...and because of that, please let me remind people what I said in the first post above:

This is supposed to be first come/first serve for people
who post on this thread
. If you PM or email me, you are actually not getting ahead of the game. Please post on this thread so I have a clear record of who posted and the times they post. If anyone else PMs me about these items, I might not reply.

PM's have the time on them as well don't they?

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

PM's have the time on them as well don't they?

He can't be bothered to read the times on both PMs AND posts! That would be ridiculous!

:idea:

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

This is like those "free to a good home" threads, but I don't care if these go to a "good home" or not.
Canadians only, because I don't want to be bugged about shipping costs and whatnot on these items. I'll charge actual shipping, which will be cheap.

1) Eminence 12" speaker, 8 ohms, Beta-12LTA. Info is
here
, and for those who are too lazy to click on the link NO IT ISN'T A GUITAR AMP SPEAKER.
But it is free.

2) Two Optimus (Radio Shack)
PRO-X44AV
speakers, black. Good for use as satellites in a surround setup or as stereo speakers if you use a sub. They don't have a ton of bass but surprisingly they do have good bass if you position them carefully enough. Recommended with a sub though. One of the few good things Rat Shack ever made, these have been used a fair bit as cheap but good monitors for those who are "in the know".

3) Cell phone:
Kyocera KE424C
. Included: battery, adaptor, case with belt clip.

Pay shipping (Paypal or "email money transfer" which is available to Canadians via online banking), and they're yours. Please don't bother asking me for shipping quotes in advance though because I'll be using ground post; I'd pack the items, give you the shipping cost (actual shipping cost), then ship them after receiving payment. It will in fact be the least expensive way of shipping possible from me in Winnipeg, so if you're worried about paying for shipping don't even ask--someone else will take the items.

Take one or all items. First come first serve, based on who posts on this thread only.

Free... yes indeed Virginia, there really is a Santa Clause

Archived