Megadeth 7684 pm be back when you have a chance please

Doctor

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

Don't loan him money unless you want it paid back slowly and him to treat you like {censored}!

And careful when buying, he'll jack the price up hoping you're gullible enough to drink his kool aid.

I hate him.
:mad:

L O L :cool:

• Members

Don't loan him money unless you want it paid back slowly and him to treat you like {censored}!

And careful when buying, he'll jack the price up hoping you're gullible enough to drink his kool aid.

I hate him.
:mad:

You are such a pathetic {censored}ing loser.

• Members
Originally posted by Japetus

Wow, Batoman. Wow. This thread proves you are obsessed with Mark, and obsessed with Marc Bulger. Keep letting it out man, it's not good to keep all this stuff bottled up inside like you have been.
:idea:

I don't mind Bulger.

• Members

Stickin up for your boyfriend, Kortney? For shame. Guilt by association holds true for you.

Oh no I am sure he was a dick to you too. But this whole internet drama thing is below you boatatertotman. Both of you are being total rtards.

• Members
Originally posted by Steve Drojo

Man, I work with real retarded folks and they act more mature than you guys , I'm sorry to say!
;)

Do they like it when you call them retarded? I thought there were more fluffy terms in the industry.

Archived