Wall O' Sunn (New Rig Pic)

NoVaTa2iSt

• Members

Originally posted by NoVaTa2iSt

doom my friend, doom.

BEHOLD.........

Hi Mate - we aren't graced by such amps down in Australia :(

When you make a reference to doom - what kind?? The fuzzy / buzzy type or the thick / clear mega-saturated kind.........

• Members

Really nice. Nothing like a nice Sunn setup. I have only had Sunn combos. In the old day a Sunn Solos II which had 2x12, 120 watts, reverb and tremelo. I wish I had kept it. I used to see one come up on Ebay once in a while a few years back but not lately. These days I am using a Sunn T50C combo which is also a great amp.

• Members

Y'know what you need to go along with this rig?

The 80's Sunn 2x15 reflex cab. Speakers pointed back into big sound-tubes that face out the front. I have one that's loud enough to be heard on Venus. Bricks fall from buildings, mothers pull their children off the streets...

Unfortunately, I no longer play the big places, so it just pines away...I'm thinking about trading it for a single 15 cab with good throw. The Sunn's much happier when it's threatening civilization.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

{censored} {censored}ty {censored}:eek:

Rocco: {censored}ing... What the {censored}. Who the {censored} {censored}ed this {censored}ing... How did you two {censored}ing {censored}s...

[shouts]

Rocco: {censored}!

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

• Members

Rocco: {censored}!

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

"{censored} that {censored}ing {censored}, he {censored}ing {censored}ed us." I remember that someone had it in his sig. We have a verb, noun, adjective and adverb :D

Great looking rig man :thu:

Archived