best amp for EMO rock?

butternutter

• Members
Originally posted by butternutter

Look...I'm a beginner to this stuff, but I'm pretty good! I can play Stairway to Heaven! Just looking for some shortcut advice from more experienced players...

NO STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!!!

Can't you read the sign? :o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by 6Chuck6Norris6

Yeah, you're right. Just don't forget to mic the drums, run the mixer into a Fab amp turned up all the way, and use flanger, chorus, phaser, wah, ring mod, rotary speaker, and uni vibe effects all at once.

Are the Fab amp's true bypass handwired? :confused:

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by butternutter

You guys don't like Zeppelin?!?!?
:eek:

Holy cow those Oranges look awesome.

Zeppelin is cool, but Stairway to Heaven was banned years ago from being played to death. :D The first two notes of that song will send the public into mass hysteria and by the time you get to the chorus, small children will fall dead where they stand. No good will come of it

• Members
Originally posted by oryan

Zeppelin is cool, but Stairway to Heaven was banned years ago from being played to death.
:D
The first two notes of that song will send the public into mass hysteria and by the time you get to the chorus, small children will fall dead where they stand. No good will come of it

hahahaha

• Members
Originally posted by oryan

Zeppelin is cool, but Stairway to Heaven was banned years ago from being played to death.
:D
The first two notes of that song will send the public into mass hysteria and by the time you get to the chorus, small children will fall dead where they stand. No good will come of it

funny!:D

I was just doing it for practice...the solo is pretty tough! I won't play it in my band.

Archived