Bands that you cannot stand that everybody else seems to love...

Random Hero

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't stand Nirvanva. Never liked them.

Pink Floyd. I like a few songs, but largely can't stand them.

Megadeath. Just can't do it.

Job For A Cowboy. Outstanding CD. Can't play it live. Band sucks to the point that any recorded material is unlistenable.

• Members

for me there aren't a lot of bands that I hate but there are some where I just don't get it.

Linkin Park: I can't figure out why these guys are popular at all

Cheap Trick: a couple of good tunes but I saw them live and they leave me flat

• Members

Originally posted by GregLast

Can't stand Nirvanva. Never liked them.

Pink Floyd. I like a few songs, but largely can't stand them.

Megadeath. Just can't do it.

Job For A Cowboy. Outstanding CD. Can't play it live. Band sucks to the point that any recorded material is unlistenable.

I don't like JFAC either, but just because I find them dull and boring...however, given their age (they should still be in high school) you gotta give them some kind of recognition

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

for me there aren't a lot of bands that I hate but there are some where I just don't get it.

Linkin Park: I can't figure out why these guys are popular at all

Cheap Trick: a couple of good tunes but I saw them live and they leave me flat

Cheap Trick live left you flat? I saw them once and they kicked ass. I thought they blew Robert Plant's band off the stage. Hell they exceeded alot of heavier/faster bands I've seen for sheer energy and ass-kicking sound.

• Members

What's that band where the guy ODed on heroin...oh right, Blind Melon. That guy couldn't sing for anything, pitch warbling everywhere.

Then there's that Marcy Playground band. Very bad singer, everyone thought his songs were sang that way for effect, but it turned out he just sang bad (as I'd expected).

I guess any band in which the singer totally sucks. I'm forgiving of a lot of things, but there's only so much out-of-tune yelping I can stand for.

• Members

Originally posted by Unstrung

Dragonforce. HATEHATEHATE It's all studio magic, the guitarists can't do {censored} live.

A lot of bland metal like Lamb of God, KSE, As I Lay Dying etc... does nothing for me!

{censored} yes, I hate Dragonforce. Their music sounds like a {censored}ing disgrace live.

• Members

Nirvana - never understood what was the big deal. He died - okay, one less loser junkie, who cares? I think Dave Grohl was the most(only?) talented person in that band.

any kind of rap or r-n-b - I doubt that really needs any expanding upon.

Audioslave - RATM had some good moments, but Audioslave interests me about as much as watching Jell-O congeal.

that whole 'nu-metal' thing - Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Dickstain, etc., etc. :bor:

damn near anything that is "cool" by MTV standards, I detest. I actually saw a thing on our On-Demand service talking about how this concert "changed rock history FOREVER!!!"

the band?

My Chemical Romance. :freak: *stabs self in brain with fork*

I like what I like - I have black metal on my computer - I also have Hank Williams Jr. on my computer.

{censored} public opinion - that's my credo! :D:thu:

Archived