OT: I decided to quit music

Tomkeen

• Members

Whoa, that's so awesome :)

There's no wiring change right? Both PSU units use the same connectors?

burster: did you ever get an N1R? Or something similar?

Edit: oh and do you know what else I like? The Korg AI2 drums :) To me they sound incredibly warm and deep for poppish sounding music (which is what I'm considering for my next album). So I'll probably end up keeping the NS5R as well, even if just for that! I mean, just listen to how hi-fi and nice these sound in Paolo's N364 demo: http://synthmania.com/Korg%20N364/Audio/Factory%20Prog%20demos/Prog%20A/59%20Modern%20Kit.mp3 (better than anything Roland has EVER come up with, IMHO :p)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tom & CR PMing...

Tom: still waiting for your wife's decision:)

CR: we just talked about it and she said as long as it comes with European shoes, preferably made in Holland:confused:

pieds-enfant-sabots-bleus-hollandais-zoo

We used to wear Holland "sabots" when we were kids. I freaking loved them:)

Lol! I don't have those, but I can send a nice piece of cheese with the Korg :thu:

• Members

Yeah I noticed it had a weird connection when I saw a (hard-to-find) picture of the back of the N1R.

My NS5R has just a 2-prong cable, with an internal PSU - in half the space compared to the N1R. I wonder why they had to go and do this for the N1R...

Tom: It'll be bleu cheese when it gets here, I guess :D

Do you have any idea how much the shipping will be?

We'll make this work, even if the wifey might not be too happy (she thinks I have too many toys already) :D

• Members

So, it turns out we overspent this month, with my mother in law being here and all. So I'm going to have to sell my D-550 first (my goal is to just get a D-50 later, I end up not using this due to me not having a proper computer setup in my studio). So... It's going on Craigslist today. I'll PM Tom and Don in the next few days with my address and will send them monies, and we'll get this done :cool:

Archived