Yay, just setup my new EJ Fender Strat

Zachman

• Members

Originally posted by Zachman

Yes, I HATE you!!! J/K I want one in the worst way. How much??? You want for it??? Is it the sculpted neck joint like the Schon model??? Hate the paint scheme, but that's can be remedied.

I bought it from another member here for $1250, I always said I would have it redone but never did. Standard Gibson heel though, the back of the neck is clear coated natural with that vee finish off of the head.

If you are interested I will snap more shots and we can talk on the phone. KAge and Ralph played it. Action is so of the lowest you will see on a LP, dead serious.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

I bought it from another member here for $1250, I always said I would have it redone but never did. Standard Gibson heel though, the back of the neck is clear coated natural with that vee finish off of the head.

If you are interested I will snap more shots and we can talk on the phone. KAge and Ralph played it. Action is so of the lowest you will see on a LP, dead serious.

OH, YOU are the DEVIL!!! I must pray!!! Hell ya, LOL call me PM me what ever. I must have a Floyd Paul, It's a moral imperative.

PLUS it'd look great with the other siblings in the house, don't ya think?

Picture%20218.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by Zachman

OH, YOU are the DEVIL!!! I must pray!!! Hell ya, LOL call me PM me what ever. I must have a Floyd Paul, It's a moral imperative.

PLUS it'd look great with the other siblings in the house, don't ya think?

Picture%20218.jpg

LOL....yeah it would make a good addition.

Give me a day to snap some shots and we'll talk, one thing is that the floyd is not recessed. Just getting this out now, the neck retained the factory angle. The guitar started it's life as a early 80's Studio per Lee and you can still see the serial number. Neck is a 60s profile I believe, not the baseball neck for sure.

Archived