OT: Holy War! Kill the infidels! But wait until November!

rememberduane

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by atbear

You don't think he's right? He is... same thing happened in Spain a couple years ago, and the Spanish caved.

Totally. Nooooo, teh democrats are teh 3vil! The terrorists are l33t internets users.

Even the White House's own party is distancing itself from the administration. I like quite a few republican candidates, but for the White House to use the war in Iraq as a political tool to scare constituents into voting republican... well that's just pathetic.:rolleyes:

• Members

What I find "omfgzzzzz" are people who pretend that SOME of the politicians are any better than the others.

As bad as some people think this situation is....I don't see them doing a dman thing about it, besides posting "omfgzzzzz" on the internet. Gosh, that'll bring our boys home and straighten up the world!

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

What I find "omfgzzzzz" are people who pretend that SOME of the politicians are any better than the others.

As bad as some people think this situation is....I don't see them doing a dman thing about it, besides posting "omfgzzzzz" on the internet. Gosh, that'll bring our boys home and straighten up the world!

Actually, I don't think that most to all politicians are {censored}heads, leaning on the all.

Where in my post did I make it seem that some were better than others?

• Members

Originally posted by rememberduane

It's not just hosing. (My ass hurts.)

:D Agreed.

I think we should be given free KY at the voting booths. Better yet, in this marketing driven society we have forged for ourselves, why not have KY or Astro-Glide just sponsor the election? We should be required to stand in a bent-over posture when voting.

• Members

Originally posted by diddlybo

:D
Agreed.

I think we should be given free KY at the voting booths. Better yet, in this marketing driven society we have forged for ourselves, why not have KY or Astro-Glide just sponsor the election? We should be required to stand in a bent-over posture when voting.

:D

Only problem is... the government doesn't use lube. They just go for it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by STRAT TOOL

There's definately a corrolation. Influence the election. Why would the terrorists want the dems in? Could it be that the terrorists are much more afraid of the current administration?

That was one of the smarter things I've heard in quite a while :thu: A guy that will think outside the box... :idea:

• Members

what does 99.9999999% of the internet media say about the Bush administration???? The exact same kind of stuff you are saying....so would it be unreasonable to think that when somebody like strat looks at the data on that article that indicates a rise of deaths in october, he draws a couple conclusions - The terrorists are hyped up because of their holy season, or, just possibly, they have half of a brain and realize that resistance from a democrat lead government will be much smaller than the current administration's???? If I were a terrorist (I'm not), I would do the same thing because I would rather have Hillary Clinton or Nancy P. being politically correct than have Bush continuously breathing fire down my back.

Is he realy going with the flow considering the amount of Anti-Bush, liberal media that bombards Americans today??

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

+1

And furthermore... PWNT.

• Members

Outside the box? This is exactly what Bush's team was screaming before the 04 elections. Things got much better with him in office huh?
:rolleyes:

We booted a brutal dictator, the economy is soaring, and we've managed to thwart any attacks on our soil since 9/11. So yeah, I'd say things definitely have gotten better.

But you keep drinking the Kool-aid and keep repeating your assinine mantras and watch how the Republicans will once again squash everyone in the next election. Oh by the way, why are the Dem's trying to campaign against Bush? HE'S NOT {censored}ING RUNNING NEXT YEAR! :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by shredhead666

We booted a brutal dictator, the economy is soaring, and we've managed to thwart any attacks on our soil since 9/11. So yeah, I'd say things definitely have gotten better.

But you keep drinking the Kool-aid and keep repeating your assinine mantras and watch how the Republicans will once again squash everyone in the next election. Oh by the way, why are the Dem's trying to campaign against Bush? HE'S NOT {censored}ING RUNNING NEXT YEAR!

Wow... you are a very confused person. :rolleyes:

• Members

Wow... you are a very confused person.

It would not be so bad if they just wanted to live in caves and not bother anyone else but they are living 2000 years in the past and can't get over the fact that they are outdated. There is no place in todays world for their back asswards thinking. You guys rag on Christians but these {censored}heads are 100 times worse. But hey, they're not Christians so I guess they can opress Women and hate Jews. Personally, I think YOU are the one who is confused. You just want to let them have their way? I'm all for better ideas than war if anyone has any....

• Members

Originally posted by simbasa

It would not be so bad if they just wanted to live in caves and not bother anyone else but they are living 2000 years in the past and can't get over the fact that they are outdated. There is no place in todays world for their back asswards thinking. You guys rag on Christians but these {censored}heads are 100 times worse. But hey, they're not Christians so I guess they can opress Women and hate Jews. Personally, I think YOU are the one who is confused. You just want to let them have their way? I'm all for better ideas than war if anyone has any....

When did I say I was against the war? :confused:

I think you just a pretty big ass of yourself. :wave:

Archived