December new gear thread!

evildragon

• Members

Woah, nobody opened it? Well, let it be a first for me!

Without further ado, here's some pics!

Man, the box itself takes half of my room!

kurzweilpc3k801.th.jpg

Please open this side! Indeed, I will, with THIS (Duke Nukem style!):

kurzweilpc3k802.th.jpg

Kurzweil takes their packing seriously. Everything is safe and doesn't move anywhere! Hmmm, let's see what's in the little box to the right...

kurzweilpc3k803.th.jpg

KFP-1 sustain pedal! Thank you, Kurzweil, as I only had one until now! :)

kurzweilpc3k804.th.jpg

User manual, hard copy (PDF is unavailable as of yet)! This is great, I'll have something to do while on toilet! :p

kurzweilpc3k805.th.jpg

This pic is a bit blurry, excuse me, but the excitement was pretty darn high!

kurzweilpc3k806.th.jpg

Before:

kurzweilpc3k807.th.jpg

Intershot:

kurzweilpc3k808.th.jpg

After! I hope I won't knock it over during sleep, but generally I'm a tight sleeper - however, there are still sudden awakenings! Also I need a better stand, but that's gonna have to wait a little while :unsure:

kurzweilpc3k809.th.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

@evildragon: haha nice pictures.. that's a mighty nice upgrade .. from XD5 to PC3K :cool::cool:

Actually... I'm more fond of this black K&M Spider Pro stand
:love:

18860_000_35.jpg

get it. its awesome.. i got one recently with an extra pair of arms, for a 3-tier, and i couldn't be happier. finally a stand that is strong enough, stable and completely flexible with height of individual tiers. on this one, ive built small wooden shelves so i can use tiers for smaller things like mixers, effects etc.. but im replacing it with black (much nicer), and ordered another one (black), for keyboards, so i can replace the heavy-duty quiklok z22 on the right.

[ATTACH]328431[/ATTACH]

• Members
Woah, nobody opened it? Well, let it be a first for me!

Without further ado, here's some pics!

Man, the box itself takes half of my room!

kurzweilpc3k801.th.jpg

Please open this side! Indeed, I will, with THIS (Duke Nukem style!):

kurzweilpc3k802.th.jpg

Kurzweil takes their packing seriously. Everything is safe and doesn't move anywhere! Hmmm, let's see what's in the little box to the right...

kurzweilpc3k803.th.jpg

KFP-1 sustain pedal! Thank you, Kurzweil, as I only had one until now!
:)

kurzweilpc3k804.th.jpg

User manual, hard copy (PDF is unavailable as of yet)! This is great, I'll have something to do while on toilet!
:p

kurzweilpc3k805.th.jpg

This pic is a bit blurry, excuse me, but the excitement was pretty darn high!

kurzweilpc3k806.th.jpg

Before:

kurzweilpc3k807.th.jpg

Intershot:

kurzweilpc3k808.th.jpg

After! I hope I won't knock it over during sleep, but generally I'm a tight sleeper - however, there are still sudden awakenings! Also I need a better stand, but that's gonna have to wait a little while :unsure:

kurzweilpc3k809.th.jpg

Wow. Looks like the CIA planted camera in your left eye. Because I can see every step of you happily unpacking the Kertzwile with included speech to text converter placed below the image. Can't figure out how it all ended on a Harmony Central forum. Must be via WikiLeaks(?). :-)

• Members

I'll continue with the Kurzweil theme:

KURZWEIL_RUMOUR.jpg

Really, really nice reverbs -- super clean, quite versatile, and very musical (if that makes any sense). I guess it's best known for small spaces, but I'm finding the large halls to be positively spectacular!

• Members

Much too long! Just how I like it! Imagine, I've had my X5D over 4 years I'd say... learned it quite a bit! But this is a whole new beast. I just need to harness it!

...untill K3000, I'd say.
:p

LOL! I'm glad that you got that Kurzweil almost as if i got it. I've noticed you on the Kurz board thinking sooner or later you'll pull the trigger. :D

Archived