Mods....FIX THE SEARCH FUNCTION

WillShrdForFood

• Members

Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

moderators don't fix search buttons, administrators do that sort of stuff.

but i have an idea, lets hit the 'repost this post' button on the openings post of this topic and flood the mods with reports which all say to fix the search and direct them to this topic.

So. You think we haven't noticed yet? You think that annoying Mod's is that way is the way forward?

The people that need the search function most of all are the Mods and Admin. Why? because without it makes chasing around the HC forums every day, desperately trying to find BOT posts that link to viruses (that may ruin posters' computers), a real pain in the ass. I can no longer just search for the offenders name and delete all the posts in one go. I have to look around for ages trying to find them manually. After reading this thread, I sometimes wonder why I bother...

There is an upgrade to the HC forums going on which takes time and a lot of work. Many of the posters on these forums give the Mods and Admin too much to do anyway. The search function will come back and the first people to take a sigh of relief will be the Mods, I can assure you..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Rimmer

After reading this thread, I sometimes wonder why I bother...

You must be new, reading the whole thread and stuff:)

BTW, profanity is not to be tolerated in thread titles. If you let one thread go as such, soon you will be flooded with them.

Peace out.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarzan

You must be new, reading the whole thread and stuff:)

BTW, profanity is not to be tolerated in thread titles. If you let one thread go as such, soon you will be flooded with them.

Peace out.

Thanks.. I don't moderate this forum but could edit the thread if I wanted to. It's not my forum so I will leave it up to the judgement of the people that do. If it happened on any of the forums I directly moderate, i'd delete it and ban the poster myself..

Thanks though..! Rimmer

• Members
Originally posted by Cowinacape

I will add this, Please, there maybe some good manners will help inspire a fixing of the search
:thu:

Yeah :thu:

Mod's don't do admin level bulliten board installations and upgrades anyways. We just moderate and put up with everything that breaks down like everyone else. It was nonsensical to blame it on the wrong people anyways but some people simply don't understand..

Regards.. Rimmer

• Members

Originally posted by Rimmer

Thanks.. I don't moderate this forum but could edit the thread if I wanted to. It's not my forum so I will leave it up to the judgement of the people that do. If it happened on any of the forums I directly moderate, i'd delete it and ban the poster myself..

Thanks though..! Rimmer

You're welcome. I have always tried to help out since the days of Scott. If we had a search function you could see plenty of examples, LOL.

One more hint:

One of you guys should join Rigtalk.com and see for yourself how they plot out these attacks. A recent one, maybe 4 months ago, on our Effects forum being the best example. They needed more members for their effects forum so they attacked ours. Glad that you appreciate my input much like Jazzrules did then:thu:

As Craig once said, there is more than enough room for another forum, but personal attacks and spam is not to be tolerated.

Peace out.

• Members

You're welcome. I have always tried to help out since the days of Scott. If we had a search function you could see plenty of examples, LOL.

One more hint:

One of you guys should join Rigtalk.com and see for yourself how they plot out these attacks. A recent one, maybe 4 months ago, on our Effects forum being the best example. They needed more members for their effects forum so they attacked ours. Glad that you appreciate my input much like Jazzrules did then:thu:

As Craig once said, there is more than enough room for another forum, but personal attacks and spam is not to be tolerated.

Peace out.

:thu: :thu:

• Members

I call your
:thu:
:thu: and raise you one
:cool:

LOL.

I cant search to verify but 99% of your posts are ass kissing the mods, why do you even come here? Do you have some kind of moderator fetish? Or maybe you are just an alt name for Fab Amps.

• 11 months later...
  • Members
Careful...

...what you wish for.

Just through folks would like to know what a real AH you are.

I guess the biggest example is how you approve of multiple alts, until you don't, LOL. I'll post a list of mine soon, funny how they were OKed by you, and then you use them as an excuse to ban me.

You have got to be the biggest two faced liar I have ever come across!

Too bad you can't ban every IP and Proxy in America!!!

See you soon, no matter what you do, you AH :)

MOAAH.

PS:You may not be a queer, but you sure act like a little fag.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived