Xbox Live Gamertag thread anyone?

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Hey guys, this is most likely worthless since there is no search, but anybody up for a gamer tag thread?

I'm BitBaXeMan and I play a lot of Gears of War (I'm awful) and Tony Hawk Project 8 (a tad better) online... How bout a round of HCAF skate or somethin? Invite me or message me if you are down to play.

what else are you guys playin?

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

Hey guys, this is most likely worthless since there is no search, but anybody up for a gamer tag thread?

I'm BitBaXeMan and I play a lot of Gears of War (I'm awful) and Tony Hawk Project 8 (a tad better) online... How bout a round of HCAF skate or somethin? Invite me or message me if you are down to play.

what else are you guys playin?

On this topic, what are some of the most worth-while, not get boring after a week xbox or X360 game to play online? I have wanted to set up an xbox live account since my 2 month trial expired but I havent really found many games that would justify paying $50 for a year. I have some fun with Halo 2 of course, what else is there? Is the Blitz the league any good? Anyone play MK: Armageddon online?

How's Gears of War holding out? Does the gameplay/online play get old at all? It was pretty fun when my brother rented it but I always wondered if the whole always having to be behid cover mechanics get old.

• Members

GT= shreder75

I've been lookin' to play more GOW multiplayer..so add me!! been havin' problems with ranked matches so some private matches would be cool..

also, I'd like to start playin' PGR3 on live again..but not in ranked matches..too many bitch dicks out there ruined it for me....so privately hosted races would be cool...I have to get the game back from a buddy who borrowed it first though

I hear COD3 has great multiplayer as well...

• Members

Originally posted by shreder75

GT= shreder75

I've been lookin' to play more GOW multiplayer..so add me!! been havin' problems with ranked matches so some private matches would be cool..

also, I'd like to start playin' PGR3 on live again..but not in ranked matches..too many bitch dicks out there ruined it for me....so privately hosted races would be cool...I have to get the game back from a buddy who borrowed it first though

I hear COD3 has great multiplayer as well...

Been having a blast with the online play of COD3. I don't wear the headset, though. Just a bunch of kids swearing and stuff.

Archived