anyone made any deals with Romanian Reaper?

JoshuaLogan

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

He's a crazy right wing nutball.

So as a libertarian, I very much disagree with his political views on most things, however, I find crazy right wing nut ball army types to have much more integrity than the average hippie.

I'd trust him.
:thu:

Well, even though you put flowers down the end of military weapons, I'd trust you in a deal also. :p

• Members

Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

LOL! What do you mean we don't get along?

I'm just trying to do credit to your credibility, dude. You must be trustworthy if I would deal with you even if we hate each other. See, I know plenty of people I hate whom I would trust to take tens of thousands of dollars across town. I wouldn

• Members

He's a crazy right wing nutball.

So as a libertarian, I very much disagree with his political views on most things, however, I find crazy right wing nut ball army types to have much more integrity than the average hippie.

I'd trust him.
:thu:

Although I'm no libertarian, I'm a flaming liberal, this is about right.

• Members

Guys like RR are the type that will personally hunt down people that screw over forumites.
:D

HAHAHA! You guys are cracking me up!

Now I have this mental picture of the drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket yelling at a forumite with a stolen guitar.

"What the f**k is that? A Fender Stratocaster? Are you allowed to have Fender Stratocasters Private Pyle? I'm going to poke out your control knobs and intonate your ass Private Pyle!"

• Members
Originally posted by Rayneman

I don't know the guy at all, but he's a super active forumite that I'd bet wouldn't be a problem at all.

Further (correct me if I'm wrong) I think he's a member of our armed forces, so that means something to me at least.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Yep coming up on 18 years in the Air Force in March. Getting old.....:)

Archived