VH140C clips needed

luke978

• Members

Originally posted by cryptic1911

If I had a mic and {censored} I would make some clips of my crap playing...

Ha ha, me too. I'm hoping to get some recording gear for christmas and post some VH-140C clips. In the meantime, Stop at Nothing and Despise the Sun will give a good indication of what this amp can do.

• Members

Originally posted by Kill_the_Son

Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten

Dying Fetus - Destroy the Opposition

Finally got one of these suckers, not physically unforutnately... but eventually.

How much do these usually go for? There's one on ebay but the dude wants like 600 bucks for it. :freak:

I thought these could be picked up fairly inexpensively.

• Members

Originally posted by TU BE

How much do these usually go for? There's one on ebay but the dude wants like 600 bucks for it.
:freak:

Typically inexpensively however as of late they have been going up in price it seems, I just nabbed mine, currently being shipped, for about 400, its a combo though.

• Members

Originally posted by TU BE

How much do these usually go for? There's one on ebay but the dude wants like 600 bucks for it.
:freak:

they have gone up alot lately. they used to go for 3-400. save money and buy a crate gx130c for 150. i have them both and the crate is just as beastly but people wont believe it cause it says crate on it. vh140= destroy the opposition. Gx130c= cannibal corpse the bleeding

• Members

Originally posted by Kill_the_Son

Typically inexpensively however as of late they have been going up in price it seems, I just nabbed mine, currently being shipped, for about 400, its a combo though.

Thanks for the replys. I'm looking for the 2x12 version as well.

Archived