Any love for hollowbodies?

SuperStrat

• Members

I love the sound and the playability. This is my Ibanez Artstar (not the new artcores, this is from the now discontinued for like 6 years line of Arstars which had various cosmetics but similar hardware going all the way up to the John Scoffield model). Its being shipped out by the end of January though. As much as I love it, I find that playing 335's sitting down is awkward for my shoulder and elbow and usually results in discomfort for me. Its a shame, because its a great guitar:(

Picture009.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

I love the sound and the playability. This is my Ibanez Artstar (not the new artcores, this is from the now discontinued for like 6 years line of Arstars which had various cosmetics but similar hardware going all the way up to the John Scoffield model). Its being shipped out by the end of January though. As much as I love it, I find that playing 335's sitting down is awkward for my shoulder and elbow and usually results in discomfort for me. Its a shame, because its a great guitar:(

Is it sold? I might be interested....

• Members

Originally posted by SuperStrat

Is it sold? I might be interested....

Its being traded to a fellow forumite from EG after the holidays. The transaction is already underway.

I would highly recommend looking up one of these on ebay though. Or the older japanese AM series. I will probably replace this with an Ibanez AM 200 one day, as they have smaller bodies and it might work better for me.

eibanezam200.jpg

Archived