SPAMMO: Presonus Firestudio 26x26

• Members

Alright, once more, with feeling... If you're a regular poster here and you're in need of a Firewire audio interface, then here ya go:

Presonus Firestudio 26x26, $250 shipped anywhere to continental US. In original box w/ everything it came with: Power supply, 6' Firefire cable, the installer CD and other promo CDs of Cubase and other software. I'm the original owner and it has only ever been racked in my smoke-free studio.

BUT!! I'm only willing to sell to our regular posters! You know who you are! I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone I'm not comfortable with!

Yes, I have complained about this unit being incompatible with my setup. I doubt, however, that there's anything wrong with it. Please do a little research and see if it'll work for you, because I don't plan to allow a return.

presonus-firestudio-2626-sale.jpg

• Members

I am deeply considering.

What about your setup was incompatible?

I think their driver was fighting with some kind of unusual Intel disk controller driver in my Vista machine, at least that's the best I could ascertain. I used it for a while as standalone, just using their mixer app, and that worked fine. Recordings, though, would have pops and clicks in it.

Archived