Anyone posted the new Chimaira clip yet??

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I don`t know if this has been posted yet. If so, then ignore it.

Chimaira has posted the new single "Resurrection" off the upcoming same titled CD on their myspace page. It`s available for download, but I don`t know how long it will be up. Fans may want to jump on it quick.

I`ve listened to it a couple of times. I think it`s pretty good, but I`m a Chimaira fan. I don`t have any gear info, but the guitar/amp tone is not the same as the last cd. It`s much better. Crunchier on the rhythm track and not whiney on the leads. Typical Chimaira thrashy type song structure.

Check it out if you havn`t already.

Eric

www.myspace.com/chimaira

• Members

Originally posted by Random Hero

Cool stuff, i'll check it out.

Is Andols back in the band now?

I`m pretty sure he is. I honestly don`t keep up with stuff like that. I`m more of a music fan rather than a band fan. The human part I leave up to the fanboys.

The song kicks ass though. Don`t expect a radical difference from their old stuff. It`s just good tight Chimaira riffing.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by Dcar83

Liked the opening riff, but I don't know. Sounds kinda uninspired and generic. All the Chimaira songs are starting to sound the same to me.

agreed. they're decent, but the last song that really grabbed me was "The Eyes of a Criminal".

• Members

andy reamped with a krankenstein and jsx on the final rhythm tones. i engineered all the guitar tracks, and we used my jsx for leads as well as my bradshaw modded 800 for some overdubs, and a kustom 72 coupe for cleans as well as the jsx. i think the album came out sounding phenomenal.

oh and for those watching the webisodes, im the guy that goes MAAAAANNN all the time. kind of a running joke between all of us.

Archived