OT: Friend mad?

Vanny

• Members

today i think i may have gotten some of my friends mad. i was basically talking to them and then saw another friend of mine at the mall. i don't think some of my friends knew the other girl, so i started to introduce them. it took me a while, because i had to go through a few people and name their names. one of my friends, i met since grade 3 accused me of introducing everyone else besides him and he just kind of left with a frustrated look. fact is, i believe i did say his name. don't know what to do. sometimes i try so hard to be a nice guy and some people accuse me of doing stuff. sigh, what do i do.

• Members

Originally posted by Panopticon

you realize that your friend is an absolute douchebag for getting upset at something like that, and then call him out on it.

well i am not totally sure if he is super upset or something, but the way i see it, it looks like he wasn't pleased with me or something. personally, it's difficult to have bad relationships with people. i mean, like today when i met two girls, i smiled and talked to them. one of them were talkative and the other was a bit introvert-to me. she was talkataive to her friend.

anyways, since gr3 we weren't always close. we were like friends. came to each other bday parties or group gatherings. i can imagine how awkward it would be if i hung out alone with him.

the thing is, there's about 6 of us who are really close. at times, there'd be 7-8, but usually us 6. we had gatherings and hangouts at billiards, stayed out late and stuff, once we got to university, we started to split up and find our own route.

i wanted to focus on music.

to be honest, our group of 6 is pretty broken up now. about 3 of them have gone their seperate ways. 2 of them still hang together, and i sometimes hang with those 2. recently i called the other 2 who i don't hang out with, but i can imagine we'd be awkward.

and how should i call him out? and what do you mean by that?

• Members

Kidnap the girl who you didn't introduce him to, drug her, and let your friend do her. This is now the only way to make it up to him, really.

Afterwards, have some beers* with your friend and laugh about it.

:thu:

* Pepsi if you're 12.

• Members

Dear Internet,

Today sucked. My mom yelled at me for coming home at 3 in the morning. I hate her and I wish she would die. She just doesn't understand me like my girlfriend Pam (who I just met Tuesday). I think one day I'll marry Pam, we know so much about each other.

I also got into a fight with my friend that I've known since grade 3. He said something, then I said something and now we just hate each other. I need new friends. I hate my life. Nobody understands me. Except Pam.

• Members

Originally posted by Fl00

Dear Internet,

Today sucked. My mom yelled at me for coming home at 3 in the morning. I hate her and I wish she would die. She just doesn't understand me like my girlfriend Pam (who I just met Tuesday). I think one day I'll marry Pam, we know so much about each other.

I also got into a fight with my friend that I've known since grade 3. He said something, then I said something and now we just hate each other. I need new friends. I hate my life. Nobody understands me. Except Pam.

Well, I love my mom.

And who's Pam?

And stop hijacking my thread.

• Members

Originally posted by Vanny

Well, I love my mom.

And who's Pam?

And stop hijacking my thread.

Dear Internet,

Some guy on the Internet doesn't like me. I hate his guts. I wish he would die since he made fun of Pam. Nobody understands her like I do.

• Members

In all seriousness, this is the thread that makes me wonder why...why....why do I keep coming back. Yea, I post some youtube stuff here. Got most of my hard-core amp questions answered some time ago but still hang here now and again. But this thread can't be serious...it has to be a brilliant troll at work. This really got me good. Well done.

Still need to switch to that forum where all the old-timers went several months ago. Can't remember the name though.

God....I'm still upset at this post!!!:mad:

• Members

vanny... please pm me and tell me that you're just messing w/ all of us in all of your threads.

really.

i read your threads and i would like to believe that you have a sense of humor like mine and you like messing w/ people. but sometimes i'm just not sure. if this is really just who you are, you need to lay low for a while in the social scene and learn some social skills. also, you need to read intelligent threads about guitar and not be retarded.

really, i'd like to believe you're just messing w/ all of us, but, well i just don't know. at least in my mind i'm going to choose to laugh at these posts and assume that you're really just a troll that's really good w/ scheme jokes and not really the idiot you portray to be.

thanx.

• Members

Originally posted by rbm

In all seriousness, this is the thread that makes me wonder why...why....why do I keep coming back. Yea, I post some youtube stuff here. Got most of my hard-core amp questions answered some time ago but still hang here now and again. But this thread can't be serious...it has to be a brilliant troll at work. This really got me good. Well done.

Still need to switch to that forum where all the old-timers went several months ago. Can't remember the name though.

God....I'm still upset at this post!!!
:mad:

rig-talk.com?

Archived