OT: ATTN Shreder75 and Berkleebill!!!

gainfreak

• Members

Lol, yeah. I had a hard time beating RAAM the first time too, even on casual :confused: and I'm used to FPS games.

Playing GOW through right now on Hardcore and it's challenging, but not too bad. Playing it through Casual first was a good way to get the hang of it... you can't really play it like a traditional FPS.

Just signed up for live the other day. My gamertag is ZodijackylLight. But I suck at live, I don't know why, even though I'm usually good at FPS type games, multiplayer (ie. Counter-strike). I can never seem to kill anyone :confused: lol.

Anyway you guys can feel free to add me and get a game goin'. :thu:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by gainfreak

Methinks that I am going to play this sucker on casual the first time round and just step it up later. I don;t think I am going to get good at this game until I play it a lot.... And I mean a lot! There is to much {censored} going on that I am missing because I am hiding like a little bitch!!

I may go through it again on casual so I can take in all the sights and sounds

I just played for TWO {censored}IGN HOURS trying to beat teh end guy on insane....I'm so pissed off right now..

• Members
Originally posted by eSoTeRiK

Lol, yeah. I had a hard time beating RAAM the first time too, even on casual
:confused:
and I'm used to FPS games.

Playing GOW through right now on Hardcore and it's challenging, but not too bad. Playing it through Casual first was a good way to get the hang of it... you can't really play it like a traditional FPS.

Just signed up for live the other day. My gamertag is ZodijackylLight. But I suck at live, I don't know why, even though I'm usually good at FPS type games, multiplayer (ie. Counter-strike). I can never seem to kill anyone
lol.

Anyway you guys can feel free to add me and get a game goin'.
:thu:

be willing to help me beat RAAM on insane?? it's driving me crazy man...I was ready to beat my dog

:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by shreder75

I may go through it again on casual so I can take in all the sights and sounds

I just played for TWO {censored}IGN HOURS trying to beat teh end guy on insane....I'm so pissed off right now..

Dude, that berzerker guy is making me his bitch !! I'm going to go home after work and try and kick his ass!!

• Members

be willing to help me beat RAAM on insane?? it's driving me crazy man...I was ready to beat my dog

Sure man, I'd be willing to give it a try. Not sure how effective I would be, though, since I haven't finished the game on Hardcore yet, even. I still die a lot. :(

• Members
Originally posted by BerkleeBill

Ummm, I thought today was the House of Metal gathering??

Nah, I think Paige has a few days off and he was supposed to get together with a few guys who had off.

I'm planning a gathering for a weekend either before or after NAMM.

• Members

The eagle has landed..... I repeat... The Eagle has landed!!

The Girlfriend bought me an X-box 360 for Christmas. I will buy GOW TODAY!!

Methinks that I won't be sleeping for a few nights/weeks
:D

That is all!!

Aloha Ralph, Jeff (my boy) says Hi. I got him that (Xbox 360 and GOW game) for Christmas. He was cracking up reading some of the stuff you posted here. He wants me to tell you that he beat the whole game the 1st day he got it. These kids. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by Zachman

Aloha Ralph, Jeff (my boy) says Hi I got him that for Christmas. He was rolling reading some of the stuff you posted here. He wants me to tell you that he beat the whole game the 1st day he got it. These kids.
:freak:

Zach me boooy!!!

Dude!!! Tell Jeff I said hello and that he rocks hard for beating that game so fast!! If I had some vacation days, I'm pretty sure I would have pulled an all nighter playing that game hahahaha!!!

• Members

Zach me boooy!!!

Dude!!! Tell Jeff I said hello and that he rocks hard for beating that game so fast!! If I had some vacation days, I'm pretty sure I would have pulled an all nighter playing that game hahahaha!!!

He plugged it in and that was that last I saw of him.

• Members

My master plan is working I see.......

I payed shredder $100 and promised not to diss Splawn anymore so he would get Ralph hooked on xbox360.

See now I have always said one day I was going to bust through his door with my guitar slung over my back yelling.............

" I AM READY BITCH SO LETS GET IT ON :mad: "

So you keep playing that xbox ralph :D

Of course that box would be 20 years old and I still would get totally owned :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

My master plan is working I see.......

I payed shredder $100 and promised not to diss Splawn anymore so he would get Ralph hooked on xbox360.

See now I have always said one day I was going to bust through his door with my guitar slung over my back yelling.............

" I AM READY BITCH SO LETS GET IT ON
"

So you keep playing that xbox ralph

Of course that box would be 20 years old and I still would get totally owned
:freak:

The xbox is a time waster for sure bro but I have to be good being that I joined a new band and need to learn about 40 or so songs!! I felt guilty last night and took a break to learn a few tunes and then came back to the game for an ass whooping~~ :D

• Members
Originally posted by eSoTeRiK

Sure man, I'd be willing to give it a try. Not sure how effective I would be, though, since I haven't finished the game on Hardcore yet, even. I still die a lot.
:(

that's ok..I just need someone to be a human sheild..LOL

seriously though...he's driving me crazy...I wouldn't wanan spoil the ending for ya though...up to you

• Members

lure and duck, lure and duck! get her to bust open the door to the outside, then hammer of dawn her ass!

I kicked her ass not more then 5 mins after going home last night hahaha! I didn't play much but I have been introduced to teh kryll!!!

• Members

I kicked her ass not more then 5 mins after going home last night hahaha! I didn't play much but I have been introduced to teh kryll!!!

Oh man, I died during a CUTSCENE when the Kryll first came out. Marcus was on the phone, walking slowly, while apparently they were explaining to stay in the light.

"Marcus, stay in the light!"

"Huh? What? SPLAT!"

• Members

Originally posted by EvilMeow

Oh man, I died during a CUTSCENE when the Kryll first came out. Marcus was on the phone, walking slowly, while apparently they were explaining to stay in the light.

"Marcus, stay in the light!"

"Huh? What? SPLAT!"

Same thing happened to me! I was like WTF!! That was fast!!

• Members

Damm, i haven't played GOW since i started getting into Dead Rising, which is a {censored}ing awesome, and very difficult game. A lot harder than GOW as far as the progress i have made.

But is there anything better than grabbing a flying V guitar out of a music store in a mall and bashing zombies over the head with it? ANd every time you smash a zombies you get to hear a power chord! METAL.

• Members

that's ok..I just need someone to be a human sheild..LOL

seriously though...he's driving me crazy...I wouldn't wanan spoil the ending for ya though...up to you

LOL. Actually I finished the game on Hardcore last night, was easier than I thought it would be honestly (found a good strategy that works).

Unfortunately though my profile got all corrupted and even after re-downloading it from Live, it wouldn't work.

:confused: No matter what I did, it just wouldn't load anything. I couldn't start a new campaign, continue my campaign, start at any chapter, or join any online game. So I had to make a new profile and haven't gotten it back onto Live yet.

Pain in the ass. :cry:

Archived