June new gear thread

pogo97

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just picked these up used. the original motivation for starting a little euro system was so that i could have some dedicated LFOs for the Arp 2600; enter the Vulcan Modulator:

bigpic_vulcan.jpg

and its dedicated expander:

mindmelds.jpg

• Members

I got a nice little box in the post this morning:

Surprise3.jpg

What's in it, well I will show you:

Another box!

Surprise4.jpg

Sorry, but I got stuff to do before I get to playing around with the tasty little toy in there, so you guys can wait as well!

btw how do you keep an idiot in suspense?:lol:

• Members

Congrats on the Ion. I love mine! I never realized, though, that the Micron is an Ion without knobs and with that cool pattern sequencer AND an additional bank. So, in a way, the Micron is the Ion's big brother. Who would have guessed?

• Members

Just got a Korg TR-Rack (rackmount version of Trinity)... I had previously gotten a Wavestation SR (which is now in the classified ads BTW!), which I really really liked, so much so that I took the next step up and got this TR.

I'm not sure that the TR is really a "step up", more of a step to the right and maybe a step up from there. Nothing really compares to a Wavestation except other synths with added Wavestation abilities, like an OASYS.

Unless the Wavestation is too weird for you or you just need the money, you may want to consider keeping it.

• Members

Got this just now.

248197_2109798503183_1192226269_2528627_

Though I didn't plan on getting another synth EVER, this was pretty cheap, works perfectly and it might push me into getting back in a band.

I highly approve of this :thu:;)

I thought a little hardware is what you needed, and you got a lot of hardware there ...

Hopefully you got one with the memory expansion. I can't stress enough how good it is to have it...

Hey, if you don't have all the Hollow Sun freepacks on it, let me know. Hollow Sun doesn't have them on their site anymore, but I have the "big zip file" with all their stuff that they put up before discontinuing Fusion support.

• Members

European edition? Is it metric? Doesn't shave its legs?

Uh, dunno! I've actually ordered the ordinary one, that was just some random pic I found. I wouldn't wanna know what hides beneath the cover of that one.. but what's with the legs?

Archived