Post Pics Of Your Desktop!!

WillShrdForFood

• Members

Yup, I get them from there too. That iPod widget on your desktop, does it work like an iPod, with the menu and what not?

Yup, exactly the same. It's not a widget though, its a Winamp skin.

Everything from the menus to the album art to even the volume control.

It's neat cause I use my touchpad on my laptop, so it's kinda sorta like the real touchwheel on my actual iPod Nano in the same colour. heh

:thu:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get mine through
, and apply them by just right clicking the Desktop and browse for them in the "Themes" tab.

Hmm, I downloaded one and the file type is .wba. I cant figure out how to use it though. I right clicked the desktop and theres no "Themes" tab so I went to Control Panel>Appearances and Themes>Themes and tried to open it but it doesnt allow me to try and open the file.

• Members
Yup, exactly the same. It's not a widget though, its a Winamp skin.

Everything from the menus to the album art to even the volume control.

It's neat cause I use my touchpad on my laptop, so it's kinda sorta like the real touchwheel on my actual iPod Nano in the same colour. heh

:thu:

That's bad ass. I use iTunes though and have a bunch of legal downloads so I can't use winamp. Damn, it looks awesome aswell.

• Members
Hmm, I downloaded one and the file type is .wba. I cant figure out how to use it though. I right clicked the desktop and theres no "Themes" tab so I went to Control Panel>Appearances and Themes>Themes and tried to open it but it doesnt allow me to try and open the file.

You need the windowblinds program. www.torrentspy.com is your friend in this situation.

Of my two desktops I posted, the top one is using another skin program, DesktopX, and the second one is WindowBlinds.

• Members
You need the windowblinds program.
www.torrentspy.com
is your friend in this situation.

Of my two desktops I posted, the top one is using another skin program, DesktopX, and the second one is WindowBlinds.

Alright I figured it out. I had to go into "Display Properties" instead of "Themes". I had just downloaded that program prior to posting this hahaha. Thanks guys, this is sweet.

Archived