Came across this on Ebay and almost busted a gutt!

MuzikB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KORG-M1R-EX-SOUND-MODULE-PACKAGE-Rare-Babied-M1-R-EX-/270801136933?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3f0d016d25#ht_3407wt_1250

This is why I'm wholeheartedly against drug use.
:lol:

there is a substantial group of ebay and amazon sellers whose entire business strategy is to extort/extract ridiculous sums from

very dumb buyers for old crap that has no real value.

• Members

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KORG-M1R-EX-SOUND-MODULE-PACKAGE-Rare-Babied-M1-R-EX-/270801136933?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3f0d016d25#ht_3407wt_1250

This is why I'm wholeheartedly against drug use.
:lol:

I sent him a rather unflattering message.

{censored} I hate people like that.

There's another douchnozzle selling a Matrix 6 for $1900 BIN.

It's almost as bad as the Nigerian scams.

• Members

He replied instantly...

Dear trumpetshoutmusic,

Are you on crack? You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to rip someone off who doesnt know any better.

I despise people like you. That unit is worth about $100.

Get a life dude and stop trying to screw people over.

- crazyfoo

Dear crazyfoo,

Hi,

What is your phone number?

- trumpetshoutmusic

• Members
there is a substantial group of ebay and amazon sellers whose entire business strategy is to extort/extract ridiculous sums from

very dumb buyers for old crap that has no real value.

Hey, anyone stupid enough to pay $7K for a list of numbers that are common knowledge ... Regardless, I have a hard time believing that'll get any bites.

• Members

There's another douchnozzle selling a Matrix 6 for $1900 BIN.

It's almost as bad as the Nigerian scams.

I was interested in a clean Matrix6 so I contacted that guy and tried to talk sense into them. It's been listed and re-listed numerous times. They really think they know their stuff and that it's worth that because of the condition.

Stubbornly, permanently clueless! Their other synth auctions have a similar cognitive dissonance. :freak:

• Members

I was interested in a clean Matrix6 so I contacted that guy and tried to talk sense into them. It's been listed and re-listed
numerous
times. They really think they know their stuff and that it's worth that because of the condition.

Stubbornly, permanently clueless! Their other synth auctions have a similar cognitive dissonance.
:freak:

greedy bustards. 99% of the ' collectibles ' you see is hogwash.

They all act like its 1999. Simply extorting folks, hoping there is 1 person who is emotionally over the top about a scratchy Sinatra LP ( for example)

• Members

On the other hand, look at all the free publicity it's generated! :) Maybe they'll now get someone who'd like a clean version to offer $200 and they'll accept. Maybe it's a new strategy to try? (Although I'd rather look like an honest seller who knows his stuff, so maybe not).

There's a Yamaha SY77 that gets listed again and again on ebay for $1500, always $1500, not even in good condition, but with all the flaws honestly described. I don't think they are trying to dupe anyone. Isn't that the definition of insanity? - doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome? What drives the delusion? Can't bear the fact that they paid so much for it 20 years ago?

Archived