I bought my son a JCM 800 for his birthday!

Bluesaholick

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

haha. he's got to go "set up". labels pay for roadies, dont they? i know my buddy's band on Ferret records arranges a couple roadies for them.

notice he didn't once answer the question of where exactly he was playing tonight.

chances are his daddy needed the computer, and kicked him off.

• Members
haha. he's got to go "set up". labels pay for roadies, dont they? i know my buddy's band on Ferret records arranges a couple roadies for them.

notice he didn't once answer the question of where exactly he was playing tonight.

chances are his daddy needed the computer, and kicked him off.

It's called soundcheck buddy, maybe one day you'll have one ;)

• Members
you said set up, not sound check. set up means hauling and setting up gear. sound check means putting on your guitar and playing it.

you're such a weiner.

Yes, I bring my guitar to the setups. You dont know how it works, son. Get a band and start gigging, you will know how it is. Goodnight. :thu:

• Members

Like you would know, you're not even 18 yet. Go get a girlfriend loser.

Dude, I'm 17 and have been on two labels (indy), Made an EP, and Album, and written another album....... you don't have to be over 18 to play gigs douchenozzle.

• Members

Definatly the opposite for me mate. Anytime I haven't done a soundcheck and let someone else do it, I've spent half the gig pointing at a monitor and pointing at the roof...

+1

Every band I have ever played with has done their own soundcheck. I like to EQ/volumise my sound into the mix myself thanks!

Archived