Where do you guys buy bulk shirts?

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

We got some designs done for us, and our buddy is gonna print them onto shirts for us. We are providing them, but we don't know exactly what we are wanting and from where. We are gonna do 100 shirts, 50 for each design.

I checked out google, but between gildan and hanes and all the cotton combinations, I'm kinda lost. I guess I'll break out some of my favorite shirts and read the tags. Now I just have to find out where I'm ordering from. I'm thinking 40 mediums, 40 larges, and 20 extra larges. If you guys know of any places that offer good prices on such odd "almost bulk" numbers, please let me know.

Band linkage:

www.myspace.com/beautyintheburn

• Members

nobody? I imagine most guys go with whatever the screener printers get. We are looking to cut costs so we can sell these cheap, so I thought providing the shirts would be a good option. I'll keep looking, I went with beefy Hanes and it was more than the screen printing normally costs.

• Members

We do business with people locally. We have some friends that do some decent prices for American Apparel stuff (the best in my opinion) and it's well worth it...

Nobody wants to buy stuff that wears quickly or doesn't fit stylishly...

Right on... yeah I want them to be comfortable and solid feeling... I have a few shirts from locals that feel like they are printed on an undershirt or something. Or they shrink too much. I'll keep American Apparel in mind, thanks bro.

• Members

i always go with whatever the printer has...but there are only two places we get our stuff from, and i know they deliver top quality

try not to skimp too much on the merch man! i know you're trying to keep prices low, and make some kinda decent coin; but nothing is worse than a band selling {censored}ty looking and/or low quality shirts

i'd make sure to get some Small, XXL, and even one or two XXXL's if ya can...you'd be surprised how happy some people would be, just to see you have shirts in those sizes, because most bands don't

• Members

The shop that prints oure stuff (BG Concepts in San Jose) has deals with a ton of apparrel manufacturers and brands, and they buy in bulk, so we can't beat their prices for shirts. We tried, but it just makes sense in the end that companies making thousands of shirts a day are going to get better deals then the small guy buying a few hundred.

Cafepress uses horrible shirts by the way, they feel like sandpaper. We still have some of our old art for sale on their site.

-W

• Members

Cafepress uses horrible shirts by the way, they feel like sandpaper. We still have some of our old art for sale on their site.

Did you order the value shirts?

We got the fitted shirts and the baby doll tees, and they were just fine.

:confused:

Archived