Public apology.

rememberduane

• Members

Well I'm a little drunk, but I stand by this anyway.

I've been rude, immature, condescending, and egotistical on these forums, and I apologize. Rather than giving people the human respect that they deserve, I have put people down and treated them like dirt.

I was wrong to do this, and I'm sorry to anyone I've pissed off or annoyed (more likely the latter).

I'm not expecting to be forgiven, but I'm letting you know I'm going to try to be much more respectful and open-minded in my posts from now on, as I am in real life. I've kind of treated the HCAF as if there weren't real people behind the posts, and that was immature and stupid of me. I'm just not this kind of person in real life, and I don't know what I've been thinking on the boards.

I still stand by most of my opinions, and I'll still be opinionated -- but I've been blunt and rude, and I'm going to try to be much more tactful and give people the respect they deserve.

Anyway, hope you guys have a good night. Take care. Sorry for the drama queen post. I should be wearing a dress. :cry:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not quite sure what you did... assuming you mean the political threads.

Don't worry man, we're all just kicking back with nowt better to do. Don't stress it.

Go and check out a UK TV series called Black Books if you're drunk - just get it via Bit Torrent or whatever!

G'night! I'm off for some scones and a cuppa tea :D

• Members
Whenever you post,I always picture a pissed off kitty mashing the keyboard, quoting facts and figures about anchient middle eastern history.

Takes a bit of the edge off...

I envisage that too. Because I really AM a pissed off kitty with unnecessary knowledge of the ancient middle east. :eek:

• Members

Don't worry man, we're all just kicking back with nowt better to do. Don't stress it.

Go and check out a UK TV series called Black Books if you're drunk - just get it via Bit Torrent or whatever!

G'night! I'm off for some scones and a cuppa tea
:D

You're a self entitled racist bitch, but that show is great. :thu:

• Members

G'night! I'm off for some scones and a cuppa tea
:D

Man -- the internet they supply us in dorms has an arcane firewall that no one, and I mean no one, can get around. I have to sit in this coffeeshop up near George Sq. to download stuff. I'm perfectly happy with my Family Guy at the moment though.

I was going to say ATM for "at the moment", but then I realized what that can also mean. :eek:

Night man! Scones sound good. Mmm scones...

• Members
Thanks man. But I have been a dick in many other books.

That sounds awkward.
:freak:

hhhhhmmmm, a dickmark???;)

My friend,
You have done nothing that all who have come before you at one time or another have not done as well. We, be it here or in other places in our lives
have all been guilty of all you stated and more.

Anyone who wouldn't forgive you without being asked, isn't worthy of any of
our respect or compassion.

Gary

Now shut up the blubbering!:evil:

• Members
hhhhhmmmm, a dickmark???
;)

My friend,

You have done nothing that all who have come before you at one time or another have not done as well. We, be it here or in other places in our lives

have all been guilty of all you stated and more.

Anyone who wouldn't forgive you without being asked, isn't worthy of any of

our respect or compassion.

Gary

Now shut up the blubbering!
:evil:

Thanks Gary!

Sorry, I'm an emotional drunk. :cry:

Actually I'm a "loving" drunk... I need to go wake my girlfriend back up... :evil:

• Members
Thanks Gary!

Sorry, I'm an emotional drunk.
:cry:

Actually I'm a "loving" drunk... I need to go wake my girlfriend back up...
:evil:

When I drank, I was an emotional drunk as well. Usually a very happy one but at times a bit ...uh... maudlin let us say...roflmao

Go get her wet kitty!

• Members

When I drank, I was an emotional drunk as well. Usually a very happy one but at times a bit ...uh... maudlin let us say...roflmao

Go get her wet kitty!

Haha :D

She's not having any of it. I wore her out earlier and she's got to write a paper tomorrow. Damn university classes. :mad:

BTW -- Who uses MAUDLIN in their everyday lexicon?! lmfao gary

Archived