Heartfelt thanks to Mctallica1 (Tony).

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Tony and I closed out our deal on the Gutierrez Juggernaut today and I wanted to take this chance to post up about how great a guy he is. For those of you who don`t know. Tony sold me one of his Jugernaut customs last year with basically no payment up front and only a promise of payment at income tax return time. He immediatly shipped the guitar to me with no worries and never even asked about the payment.

I`ve never had anyone do anything like this for me before and I am still over-whelmed with Tony`s friendly and trusting attitude. He is a stand up guy in every way.

I couldn`t think of any better way to thank him other than posting about the deal on the forum. My most sincere thanks to Tony.

Eric

• Members
Aw shucks:D

I only treat people the way I would like to be treated myself.

And Eric, I never had a worry in the world or I would not have offered in the first place.

Thanks.

Tony

As Tony says, I think you deserve a little credit too Baz, I pretty sure Tony wouldn't have sent that guitar to you in the first place unless he knew you were a stand up guy too. ;) You guys are good people. :thu:

• Members
As Tony says, I think you deserve a little credit too Baz, I pretty sure Tony wouldn't have sent that guitar to you in the first place unless he knew you were a stand up guy too.
;)
You guys are good people.
:thu:

You are exactly right!

BAZ is definitely good people!

• Members
+1,000,000

Tony is one of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with. A total pleasure to do business with and an honor to call him a friend:thu:

now don't let that swell your head T;)
:)

Hope the IV is back on track!

We need to hook up and jam at some point. I would like that a lot....maybe you can teach me a thing or 2:thu:

• Members

Tony is a class act all the way. I purchased a looper pedal from him a while back and forgot to sign the check (like a dunbass). I had him shred the check and he shipped the unit while waiting on my new check to arrive. Excellent individual indeed.:cool:

• Members
Hope the IV is back on track!

We need to hook up and jam at some point. I would like that a lot....maybe you can teach me a thing or 2:thu:

Hey, I would like that:thu:

With the repairs and some new tubes from Doug the Mark IV is amazing now!:love: Everyone that hears it now is very impressed.

What do you mean teach you a thing or two??:freak:

are you just trying to lure me over to the "dark side"?;):D

• Members

Sounds like Tony needs to change his name to Mcdealmeister1. I never realized that he went through so much gear. I wish I could hear the tone he has in his head. It must truely be awesome if none of the gear he`s had so far measures up.

Eric

Archived