Touching Boobs

flip333

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt it had the same effect as looking at teh boobies. I would be willing to test your initial assertion, though. Force me to live for a few years in an environment where women are topless, see what happens. I would volunteer for that test. For science!

It's called Africa.

• Members

Hey - if a girl is gonna grind you in a pit.... {censored}ing reciprocate! Eventually you'll be an age where you can't do that {censored}!

exactly. girls know if theres a cock in their crack...they are doing it on purpose - to get a reaction at least.

• Members
yeah right, I wouldn't waste my time with a hag. You are foolish!

Well, people marry each other--and at the time of marriage both sides are attractive but as years go by women/men tend to let themselves go.

This is not always true but for the most part in older couplesss it is. :(

• Members
Well, people marry each other--and at the time of marriage both sides are attractive but as years go by women/men tend to let themselves go.

This is not always true but for the most part in older couplesss it is.
:(

I'm 23. We're not old geezers.

• Members

I have pretty good story about this:
A few years ago when I was a senior in high school I had this wet dream for an english IV teacher, I mean she was hot. She was the kind that boys all across america WISHED would 'molest' them like those other two teachers form various public scandals.:cop: But anyways one day everyone was in class and I went over to my friends desk to get something, and little did I know that mrs. pytash had come up and was bent over helping another student at about my 7 o'clock. The desks were really close together in this classroom and as I turn around not paying attention I run into her in the kind of position that probably looked like she was backing it up on me. Here's where the boobs come in: this collision causes us to trip and as we go forward towards the desk, my right hand land on the desk and my left, well, I accidentally reached around in an attempt to save her from crashing into the desk too hard but I ended up righteously grabbing her boob. The aftermath was both incredibly awkward and a dream come true at the same time:cop: She gave me this mixed emotions look that I have yet to decipher.

Archived