Touching Boobs

flip333

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Show me ONE sexual harassment policy that covers necrophilia. And if it's not in the policy, then, my friend, there are sorts of precedents for that. It's called a loophole.

"Its not illegal if its dead in Canadada"

Aren't those GWAR lyrics? I forgot which song its from.

• Members
You're right, I don't remember
necrophilia
being covered in the sexual harrassment tutorial per se. But I certainly would double-check the policy. I mean, I'm not going to f*ck a corpse just because someone on the internet says there's a loophole out there.
:rolleyes:

Of course if you're that concerned, you better talk to your Human Resources Department about the specifics of their policy before you pork your dead co-worker. Prehaps get an authorization in writing before killing your co-worker, so you don't waste a perfectly good body.

• Members

My friends called me gay for getting my hair cut at a salon, then one of them came along and I realized why I get my hair cut there.

+1:thu: Mine is 5'9" european redhead with a killer bod and face.She throws the cape on me ,begins touching my hair and voila! insta pup tent!

• Members

I work with several nice ladies. Sometimes I accidently touch their boobs. Its usually no big deal.

Sometimes a girl will put her boobs right on my hand by leaning over or reaching. I pretend like nothing happened.

Dude i hope your aged below 14 or you have a real chick problem...

• Members

I just had this happen last night. I was at a party, sitting at a table, and this chick leaned over me to look at something I was drawing. Before I know it I feel a big, firm hog resting on my arm. It's rediculous how easy men get turned on.

hmm...where I'm from "hog" is slang for cock.

• Members

Dude i hope your aged below 14 or you have a real chick problem...

Chicks can freak out over much less. When I first started this job, I unknowingly stared at a woman's crotch. I was reported by the bitch.

So it is smarter for me to pretend nothing happened rather than draw attention to a boob touch.

The current political environment gives them lots of power.

• Members

I work with several nice ladies. Sometimes I accidently touch their boobs. Its usually no big deal.

Sometimes a girl will put her boobs right on my hand by leaning over or reaching. I pretend like nothing happened.

Awww...how cute. You touched a boob.

Actually a boob touched you.

But the title indicates a boob touched another boob.

I'm confused.

• Members
Funny how that works. Women can sling those puppies around and touch you on the arm or wherever and if you notice it, you get the "senitivity training".

hm-
yep pretty much how it is today with all the sensitive liberal policies and political correctness everywhere.:mad:

• Members
Funny how that works. Women can sling those puppies around and touch you on the arm or wherever and if you notice it, you get the "senitivity training".

exactly, a woman could do that all day long, and nothing would ever be said about it, but just let a guy make a comment about it after it happened, and who do you think would be in the wrong???:freak:

Archived