Bought a Caparison Horus

maiden_fan

• Members

It will be sold in about a month or so, this seems to be what happens with about everyone that is bought on here for some reason. Caparison that is.

But I hope you like it and keep it.

That logic makes no sense. I'm pretty much the only person who does that...and I do that with all gear.

• Members

Persuader Lead and the humphree 300

best ones ive tried, I even like them better than the Bareknuckles

which bareknuckles did you try? I think it was only the nailbombs, right?

also, IF I were to go with APC, which neck humbucker would you recommend for warm, liquid metal and shred leads to match with the persuader lead bridge? I've been planning on getting a bareknuckle ceramic warpig bridge and coldsweat neck, but I may be interested in trying out APC...

by the way, congrats on the guitar.

EDIT: oh, one more question. is it possible to wire the APC humbuckers to allow coil splitting?

• Members

Are you just experimenting with tones?... again i know everyone here gives you {censored} for it but, im just interested. if i had the money i would probably do the same

Its a good way to find stuff you like. When I do it I don't loose money ( I usually sell the stuff for what I paid) unless I {censored} it up. Granted Megamark is the king of buying/selling around here, but he is good people in my books. Cheers, Lucius

Archived