OT: Photo guys, at home photo fun.

rememberduane

• Members

I'm getting a Pentax K100D tomorrow -- these are the last normal shots for which I'll be using film for a while. Obviously for certain things nothing beats film, but oh well.

My dog.

tigger1.jpg

My fan.

fan1.jpg

My nephew.

isak1.jpg

When I get the camera tomorrow I'll bring to you guys the wonderful world of the beach and some glamour shots of my acoustic and the Epi Sheraton that I have yet to sell.. :D

• Members

Nice pics :)

I'm looking for a new camera myself atm. I'm not sure if you should go all the way and get a SLR camera. I dont know if the "bigger" camera would keep me from taking it with me most of the time....*sigh*

Decisions, decisions....:p

• Members
Those are really nice Mark. I still realllllly need to get down there. We can jam and go on photography expeditions, hah.

you do indeed, plus i bet there are some cool photos to be taken down on the liverpool waterfront - loads of abandoned warehouses and boats etc

:)

• Members
you do indeed, plus i bet there are some cool photos to be taken down on the liverpool waterfront - loads of abandoned warehouses and boats etc

:)

Man, I bet that would be awesome. I'll shoot you a PM when I'm back in Edinburgh. I'm going down to Barnsley to visit my girlfriend, and we're going to York and Chester Zoo, but maybe I could take a trip to Liverpool afterwards if you're free. :thu:

• Members

100_1284.jpg

100_1210.jpg

100_1205.jpg

sterling-1.jpg

those are digital with a crap kodak camera

this pic is a macro shot with a 35mm.

strawberry-needles-bright.jpg

pretty much my first 'studio' type thing, with controlled lights and whatnot. pretty ghetto since it's at school, but it was fun.

Archived