May New Gear Thread

• Members

header.png

It finally happened... I got a black New iPad, 64GB, WiFi & 4G, specifically to run ForScore for stage use - and to play with in the living room otherwise. I never thought it would come to this... I've avoided the iPad for many years now. :facepalm: But my MusicPad Pro (which always sucked just a little, especially support-wise, thanks Freehand :mad:) is no longer reliable and I'm heading off a potential ruined gig by replacing it. I'm hoping to find the MPP a new home via eBay.

ForScore allows me to pull up my leadsheets (PDF) and backing MP3 files for my solo gig with just one file... the Music Pad Pro required two files (MP3, PDF) be opened per song. So it'll make my life easier right away. Daddy's little tax deduction!

Time to start shopping for accessories... :cool:

BTW: did you know that the New iPad's GPS function works without a data plan if you get the 4G model? Apparently the 4g model triangulates off cell towers even when not in actual use. Google's your uncle.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lucky you CR !!!

the preamps are "magic"

So I hear :lol:

I need all the "magic" I can get :lol:

Gribs: I'll let everybody know what I think about them, but don't take my opinions too seriously. This is my first ever interface on my first ever music computer - so I'll have nothing else to compare it to.

Archived