Kelly Clarkson: Jeff Beck

Sandman31774

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd still {censored} her.

exactly.

she can be ugly as all get out (not clarkston, but anyone), but as soon as she starts working on the ole knob, its all good. PLUS girls who aren't super attractive have to work harder for it, usually giving you a better "show"...lol...

• Members

That is true. But there is no way AI would let him really play. The average viewer of that show wouldnt like it, mostly because they suck.

Yeah, I figured he was pretty much doing as told as I'm sure the producers of the show didn't want him to overshadow Kelly. They probably told him to keep it low key.

Even still, I thought he sounded pretty good.

• Members
The knowledge that none of the dweebs here who say they wouldn't hit it are screwing anything better (if they're screwing anything at all that is) makes threads like these all the more entertaining.

You must be trippin'. I wouldnt hit that {censored}. And you know Im boning someone way hotter. :p

• Members

Jeez, she looks like a freaking whale! maybe it's the dress. I always loved the Kelly, even when she was still thicky thick, but right now she's going obese man. She's always had a nice chunky ass and a pretty face. :wave:

• Members

Yeah, she's had to start wearing "Stevie Nicks" dresses--ouch. The girl's still an amazing singing though. I'm not sure why they've even bothered having the show after her. Carrie Underwood comes close, but she doesn't have Clarkson's range.

...but what's up with Jeff Beck's giddyup? Mullet + sleeveless t-shirt. Strong work, brother!

:)

• Members

jeff sounded so amazing. best tone i've heard in a while... and so soulful...

lol..... he played.... what.... like 4 notes?

i am not saying the man isn't good (he's a great player btw), but damn, it was just his strat going into a supersonic.... nothing to go home and whoop it to

• Members

jeff sounded so amazing. best tone i've heard in a while... and so soulful...

I seriously don't get what all the hype is about. there was NOTHING interesting about his playing last night. Just noodling. He's a great player but you sure wouldn't know it from that performance!

• Members

lol..... he played.... what.... like 4 notes?

i am not saying the man isn't good (he's a great player btw), but damn, it was just his strat going into a supersonic.... nothing to go home and whoop it to

It's not all about his amp and gear... It was just beautiful imo. Go back and try to replicate what he did... not just technically but emotionally as well (i know i sound really gay right now). How could he have made that any better??? I'm sure he could've played more but it would have ruined it imo. If Clapton was playing then he would have done less than jeff... and i don't think that clapton would stand a chance against him.

• Members

It's not all about his amp and gear... It was just beautiful imo. Go back and try to replicate what he did... not just technically but emotionally as well (i know i sound really gay right now). How could he have made that any better??? I'm sure he could've played more but it would have ruined it imo. If Clapton was playing then he would have done less than jeff... and i don't think that clapton would stand a chance against him.

i also don't think clapton is anywhere near as good as beck, no doubt, but dude, it was like 4 notes, and towards the end, when right before he did the harmonic, it looked (and sounded) like he f'd up a bit and missed a note.

i know AI was holding him back, but still........... :bor:

• Members

To say the AI producers held him back is pure asanine bull{censored}. Like Jeff beck needs to be told how to be tasteful and professional on a duet with a singer on a singing show. Just because these guys can melt your face with their stryle doesn't mean that's all they like to do. Jeff Beck came from the blues/rockabilly and R&B. It's the foundation of all the great rock guitarists who came out of the 60's. Plus he, like any other pro, is well aware of when less rather than more more is called for, even though you 32nd note guys probably can't relate.

He knew exactly what to do and he did it.

Oh...and I'd still {censored} Kelly even though she's forgotten less is more in the drive through! Snap!

• Members
To say the AI producers held him back is pure asanine bull{censored}. Like Jeff beck needs to be told how to be tasteful and professional on a duet with a singer on a singing show. Just because these guys can melt your face with their stryle doesn't mean that's all they like to do. Jeff Beck came from the blues/rockabilly and R&B. It's the foundation of all the great rock guitarists who came out of the 60's. Plus he, like any other pro, is well aware of when less rather than more more is called for, even though you 32nd note guys probably can't relate.

He knew exactly what to do and he did it.

Oh...and I'd still {censored} Kelly even though she's forgotten less is more in the drive through! Snap!

+1 :thu:

Archived