Spam: Ibanez RG2570E in Vital Silver

yngzaklynch

• Members

Note: New photos a few posts down

Ibanez RG2570E in Vital Silver. Only about 5 months old. http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=RG2570E

Here is what Musicians Friend is selling them for. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG2570E-Electric-Guitar?sku=512356

Bedroom guitar. Never been gigged. Some of the black chrome rubbed off of the saddles on the trem but nothing to bad. Guitar is in excellent condition. Comes with harshell case. I replaced the bridge pick up with a DiMarzio EV0 2 but will include the original IBZ/DiMarzio pickup. Put new trem springs in because the originals aren't strong enough for 10's. Will include the original springs. Only interested in shipping in the US. Can send more photos upon request. Asking for $650 + shipping. Looking to get another Strat and found one I love so... Here's a few picks I took when I first got it. Will take more if requested.

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

• Members

Thanks man. It's a great guitar. I'm just into the Strat thing right now.

EDIT: More photo's. Note the tiny tiny chip on the very top point of headstock. The Ibanez logo looks white in these photos but it's actually pearl or something that apears so.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

• Members

$650 is a good deal on this, someone should jump on it. Great guitar

It plays and sounds great. Lightweight and looks really cool. But Since I'm almost always playing my 50th anniversary Strat as it is... then I find another Strat that is not to exspensive and completely blows me away... and a baby that's going to arrive any week now... might as well move this to help make things easier.

• Members

Don't like the gold either but I love the look of this axe.

That is a very cool guitar...I have the 2550...and absolutely love it. The grey...or silver actually...has a textured paint job and is very cool looking! Or am I thinking of a different model? The pics don't look textured...

I would love to have yours...but just can't justify another one!

Good luck with it!

• Members

That is a very cool guitar...I have the 2550...and absolutely love it. The grey...or silver actually...has a textured paint job and is very cool looking! Or am I thinking of a different model? The pics don't look textured...

I would love to have yours...but just can't justify another one!

Good luck with it!

Yep it's got the textured finish and thank you for the kind comments.

• Members

I also own one and they are great guitars. Action always stays low and the neck is very comfortable. I installed a Rio Grande Crunch Box in the bridge.

bump for Jim

Hey Phil. Yeah it's a killer shred machine but I'm loving Fender Strats these days so...

• Members

I own one EXACTLY like the one pictured. I have to tell you I really really dig mine. Your talking about a KILLER RG thats EVERYONE likes! Check out the comments on the Ibanez Forum! And as far as the FINISH? {censored} Man.......Let me tell you something the Textured Finish Silver looks {censored}ing Killer on Stage. And check this out.....You don't have to polish the {censored}ing guitar everyday and worry about fingerprints and pick-rash! Its a RELIEF is what the Finish is! OHSC? I have NEVER seen a better OHS road case come with an electric! OH you could BUY ONE! But COME WITH and ELECTRIC? Killer Case. Thios guitar is just a Win Win Win situation all the way around! [How come you just didn't add ONE more spring to switch to Tens Bro?] Oh and the pick-ups? I like the DiMarzio/Ibanez though I FULLY understand the swap of the bridge pup. They are bothe the EXACT same pick-ups which DiMarzio does with a few of his pups...PAF-PRO's and PAF-JOE's. So the volume drop-off in non existing between the neck and bridge. And the stock pups sound the best adjusted to the body...gives it the most complex tone IMO. So ya I could see why one would swap the bridge pup. But the stock are very goods also! I guess It pends on what kind of music you play also. You have VERY SIMILIAR tastes to me I also own and play a 50th Anniverysary Strat. Let me ask if you don't mind...what kind of Strat are you considering buying? I'm really a Strat player!

• Members

Didnt someone in the electric guitar forums get one of these things for that price new?

Sounds like you better hook up with that guy then to score your guitars, the price is very fair and Jim is a solid person to deal with. Piece of mind is always good to have during a transaction around here ;)

Archived