the ost ridiculous piece of mail I've seen- prayer handkerchief

indespise

• Members

In a nutshell, it's the most retarded scam I've seen- they send you a magic prayer handkerchief with "special prophecy" that you're supposed to wait 1 night to open, then you're supposed to pray into the "handkerchief" (which is really just a piece of paper with "thread" print) and mail it back, at which point they initiate the scam. Look closely at the pictures on the first link I posted, this {censored} is too funny to be true.

• Members

In a nutshell, it's the most retarded scam I've seen- they send you a magic prayer handkerchief with "special prophecy" that you're supposed to wait 1 night to open, then you're supposed to pray into the "handkerchief" (which is really just a piece of paper with "thread" print) and mail it back, at which point they initiate the scam. Look closely at the pictures on the first link I posted, this {censored} is too funny to be true.

Doesn't seem any more retarded than a collection plate during service. Same prinicple right?

• Members

From the first link:
"This is the strangest prophecy I've ever seen, as it doesn't actually tell the future at all. It's just a bunch of all-caps text that seems to want me to believe it was written and poorly formatted by god himself. That's silly; everybody knows that only Death talks in all caps."

Bonus points for a Pratchett fan. :)
J.

Archived