Can Someone Tell Me The Significance Of A "Block Letter" 5150?

sydfan

• Members

Not sure either. I had the Signature logoed one for a couple years and it only kicked ass constantly. Great amp I still have the old Peavey tubes but they pailed compared to the JJ's and Jan Phillips tubes I replaced them with.

SOT but Why Dime never used one Ill never know. With the gain on 8 I was nailing those Pantera riffs better than on the actual Warhead. Crazy.

• Members
Are there different versions or something?

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

I am from Zimbabwe

{censored} you you {censored}ing troll piece of {censored}. :mad: Here's the different: the block letter ones are for blockhead assholes like you. Get your ass back to the basement, freakin' n00b :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

• Members

{censored} you you {censored}ing troll piece of {censored}.
:mad:
Here's the different: the block letter ones are for blockhead assholes like you. Get your ass back to the basement, freakin' n00b
:rolleyes:

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna stick a shamrock shake right into your cornhole you freaking loser!

• Members

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna stick a shamrock shake right into your cornhole you freaking loser!

{censored} you you {censored}ing piece of {censored}; you can put cold ketchup all over that {censored}, and stick right in your block letter piece of {censored}:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

{censored}ing jerk

• Members

SOT but Why Dime never used one Ill never know. With the gain on 8 I was nailing those Pantera riffs better than on the actual Warhead. Crazy.

probably because he wanted to be the guy doing it differently and he wanted to keep the mad buzzing where it originally started. [/mandatory joke on the 5150 from people who never touched one].

• Members

Does anyone have pictures of both? I don't know what a block letter looks like. I want to know cuz I don't know which category mine falls into.

the lettering next to the power/standby switches

the block letter has EVH is blocky letters

the sig has eddie van halen as a cursive signature

Archived