OT:Worst day of my life :'(

Shredison

• Members

This is the best advice that Ive seen yet IMO... I do have to agree that if today is as bad as life gets for you, Youre a lucky bastid..

Keep your head up, Keep positive and Put your energy towards finding a solution , not feeling sorry for yourself. I dont mean that as a dig, its just that no matter how much the situation sucks, feeling sorry for yourself isnt productive and youre still left with your original dilema...

Put your thinking cap on, start hustling to come up with a solution and Make it happen Cap'n!!!

Good Luck Shreddy!!!

Kage

+1. I know it's not easy, but you have to pull yourself together. The car-loan is a pretty good idea, if you do have the equity. It just depends on the mileage and age and stuff..

Transmissions suck - i've been through it before. Most shops will work with you. I had a guy that did mine interest free for 6 months - just straight to him. no bank.. Stay positive. Like kage said, find a solution.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I was 20 and 21 that is exactly how my life was. One bad trip after another one. Looking back time lasted an eternity back then, the bad situations took forever to get thru, then there'd be the next {censored}up. Back then I lived for the party.

I was a stoner and liked to trip i was a deadhead. :idea: Then all of a sudden when my life had hit rock bottom someone said "hey why dont you go to treatment" :idea:

That was 19 years ago everything has been positive since then, sure times change but its all for the better. When I read your topics on here it reminds me of how cockey i was at 21 and think that you are probably into the party life too. Humility is a muther {censored}er but its how you grow. I recomend if you are partying , STOP! It's magical how everything turns out ok when you let go of that {censored}. :idea:

It kinda sounds like you had the cart before the horse, should have had a more dependable car before you took a job with a two hour a day commute.

• Members
The truth is, life is a dirty slutty bitch who will try to {censored} you over whenever possible.

It's your duty to sneak up on life when she's doing the dishes and strangle the {censored} out of that little bitch then throw her on the floor and just {censored}ing go to town on her filthy ass. At some point you've gotta fist life in the ass. Then once you've cleaned your cock off on life's drapes you need to tell her to get in the kitchen and make you a microwave burrito.

:o

• Members

We've all been there... last year, I had a similar situation (but no kid). Lucky for me, I have a girl who let me borrow her car until I could get a new one (I would drop her off at work, since we work similar schedules and 10 minutes away from each other)... and I actually ended up with a solid ride that should last 10 years longer than the {censored}heap I was driving before.

Point is, there is always a way out of a bad situation. Some of the folks here have good advice (loans, coming clean with your boss, etc.)

oh and facefirst, when i look at your avatar, i thought for the longest time she was holding pizza slices up against her chest. it confused the hell out of me

Serious... it looks like someone glued an ass to her chest and covered it with slices of pepperoni supreme.

• Members
:idea:
How about you take a wheelchair down to the local truck stop and....

haha. I work at a ramp manufacturing company, and we're all on aim. One of the sales guys sends me a link, hey check out our new wheel chair mounting brackets... :p

• Members

I remember you saying you were an accountant for H&R block. You don't sound like much of an accountant if you're 20 (doubt you have a college accounting degree) and broke. You wouldn't be the first and last person to stretch the truth on the internet.

The "accountants" at H&R block aren't great "accountants."

Best of luck to you, Shredison.

• Members

You are young, don't sweat it, there are many ways to skin a cat try one or more of the following:

1) Call the credit card company tell them what is going on, they may extend your limit.

2) Go to a bank, use your car's equity (assuming you have any) to collateralize a loan for transmission repairs.

3) Take the offer letter from the new company stating your position and your pay to the bank, use that as a basis to receive an unsecured loan for the transmission (and try to get enough to cover the credit card you are trying to pay off too - it will be a lower interest rate).

4) Tell your new employer everything that is going on, don't try to hide things from him. As a buisness owner myself I understand that life can be challenging at times and if he felt you were the right canidate for the job (which he obviously did or he wouldn't have hired you) then he'll be willing to wait a few days while your transmission is being repaired.

Good luck!

That

• Members

nnnnnnnoooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneone

I'm crying on the inside....seriously.

you lost one leg? {censored}ing {censored}.

there are people out there that lost two legs.

grow up you pansy, {censored}in one legged {censored} bitch

• Members

you lost one leg? {censored}ing {censored}.

there are people out there that lost two legs.

grow up you pansy, {censored}in one legged {censored} bitch

I've still got both of my legs. That makes me superior to all one-legged humans and double superior to all no-legged humans. Still, there's no amount of legs that would make you superior to me. Sorry, but you can't argue science.

Where you at now, bitchass punk? Probably sucking on your dad's little cock!

Archived