new korg ipad synth - ipolysix

cresshead

• Members

I just wish it played in the back ground...same with the iMS-20. I like the iMS-20 because the drum sounds are not frozen, if you have it sequenced externally, you can do other thing with the percussion tracks on the iMS-20 simply percussion.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by donaldcrunk

View Post

i have the 3, and i made it burp with some of the effects automation you can do. love the option to either record live automation or pull up an automation step sequencer per knob.

Same CPU in IPad 2 and 3 if I am not mistaken (Dual-core A5). I think you have to go to the newest iPad (4) to get a bump in CPU. They new ones have the A6X chip.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyParent

View Post

Same CPU in IPad 2 and 3 if I am not mistaken (Dual-core A5). I think you have to go to the newest iPad (4) to get a bump in CPU. They new ones have the A6X chip.

True, but the 3 has more RAM than the 2, which could also possibly allow some apps to run better on a 3 than a 2 despite having the same processor. At least you won't hit the glitches related to low memory nearly as easily.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by cresshead

View Post

It's a shame there's no double tap to zoom into the screen for the knobs unlike the ims20 as it's tricky to set them exactly where you want them.

Go into Settings -> General -> Accessability and turn on Zoom. Then you can double tap with three fingers to zoom on anything and you can adjust the zoom level on the fly.

• 2 months later...

Archived