anyone want to do a fantasy football league?

xbryanx

• Members

never done fantasty football, but i want to give it a shot. i think wed need 10 people to do it, and wed need to pick a site to do it with. i like the way ESPN does fantasy baseball, but i hear yahoo has good fantasy leagues too.

anyways, anyone interested?

edit:

LEAGUE HAS BEEN CREATED! PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY SO I CAN SEND YOU AN INVITE!

• Members

draft doesnt really matter, even if you dont show up it just picks whoever is next and available on your list for you when its your turn. id be down for doing auto, but if some people want to do live it wouldnt be a problem

• Members

I'm 100% down. I played in the HCAF league last couple of years, and I'm in the rig-talk league this year as well.

does someone else usually run it?

people we have on board so far:

xbryanx

weathered

Scott K

facefirst

dimebag11

so we need 5 more to get it goin

• Members

OK! i have created the league at ESPN.com

its a private league, so can everyone interested please PM me your email address and i will send you an invite!

i put the live draft for a week from sunday at 3:30PM EST. if you cant make the draft, its not a big deal, just have your draft sheet ready and the system will automatically take your next availble player on your list when its your turn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

well i had the draft set to early this afternoon when we still had 3 players in the league, so i guess now we have to "vote" to set a new draft time... so i think itll be on the front league page when you sign in so just vote for the new date (labor day). again you dont have to be there for the draft, it will auto pick from your list if you dont show up.

Archived